Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Gift... for the Day!!!


 As I was Hustlin' and Bustlin'...
Early...yesterday ...
in preparation... of a friend... poppin' in...
It was Cold...
in moments... my toes were tinglin'....
I was just about...to start grumblin'....
then I rounded the corner...
at The Rabbit Hole...
looked up...
and... was Speechless...
Wish... you could have seen it... in person...
It was like... the Old Fountain... was Frozen...in time...
Encrusted... with...Diamonds...
That...
was my Gift... for the day...
Hope you have a Great Day!
I'm headed down the road...to pick up a load... then... back... home...
I've gotta get Christmas put...out!
I'm Open...This Weekend!!!!
Oh Boy!!!
Love to ya...
Barb C.
oh my...
Love This...
: )
I had just posted on fb...the other night... about letting my Heart... lead me...
I thought... throughout my life.... I have seemed to follow it...
about... 99% of the time...
and thought... maybe... that wasn't the wisest thing to do...
It's...many times... not...the most profitable...
and... it gets... pretty... scarred up... always clearing the path...
but then... I saw this... last night...
and thought...
I wouldn't change... a thing... : ).



No comments: