Saturday, November 16, 2013

For Everything... there is a Season...and Everything... Happens... for a Reason...

oh my...
 
I was running full tilt... this morn...
Thinking about what the Game Plan... was... for today...
What I needed to get... together...for the shop...
An Old...Chandelier... nagged at me...
as I was running around...
I had bought it... the last day... of The Fall Harvest Sale...
in early October...
It was put away... in the shed...
and...nearly...forgotten...
It needed a bath... and to be wired...
and tho...
I am still... putting out Christmas... and have had lots of new arrivals... piled on top of everything...
I made my way to the shed... and carried the Old Chandelier... to the rabbit hole...
I piled it... on top of things... that had just come in...
another project...
exactly... what I needed...
: )
and... had no idea... where... I'd begin...to hang it...
Just then... some Girls came... walking in... I warned them... about the chaos...
but...they were brave... and forged ahead ... : )
They were hunting for an old screen door... and..they found one... : )
The next thing I knew... they wanted the Chandelier... that was near the Old... Tin Tub...
oh my...
: )
I knew, then... exactly... where the other was going...
I was kind of sad... seeing the one go... with the Pink... Bulbs... : (
I thought... the other... couldn't be...
Nearly... as Cool...
It has a Massive amount...of Prisms...
but... it was dirty... and... it seemed...
Lifeless..
compared...to the other....
Then...
when I got it cleaned up...
and Wired...
then...Hung!!!
It Was Over The Top!!!
WOW!!!
It looks... like it should have been there... all along...
and was...just...waiting...
to Shine!!!
Funny... how things work...
: )
I had MUCH fun... with Folks...today!
The Sweet Little Theater Gal...popped in... Scouting for Props...
{I loan them... whatever they need... for their Plays... I Love... Theatrical... Folks...
This Play...is on Truman Capote... and sounds like one... That Is Right Up My Alley!!!
Sounds like... he...and I... had Much... in common... : ) oh dear...
{when the crew... was describing his style...to me...
and the Props... they needed...
I said...
"so... what made you think... of me... on This...One??????"
 : ) : ) : )
oh dear... : )
They described his style... as being 'Eclectic'... 'Victorian'... a bit...
 of a 'Full House'...
and... Flamboyant....
{I call it... 'Goopy'... : ) }
hmmmmm....}
a Doll...from Cascade... found a few treasures...
as we Both...Drooled... over...Gnarly Christmas...
{and agreed... we are a bit... 'round the bend'... : ) }
and others... popped in... hunting...for this... and that...
yes...
it was Good...
I played... in all sorts...of Fun Toys...
after I got the Chandelier... done...
oh yeah...
The Rabbit Hole...
is...
my Sanctuary...
I'll be there...
Sunday...
12 'til 4...
Hope to see ya...
{you must be Brave... and...or...
a Creative...Soul... : ) }
Barb C.
 
 




 

No comments: