Saturday, October 12, 2013

We're Gonna Hold... On...... Sale Will Run...Through.... Sunday!

oh my...
: )
We're Gonna Hold....
On...
One...More... Day!
I talked to everyone....
this Morn...
 the weather...
is...
Incredible...
Folks... Keep Comin'...
So...we're going to stay Open... through tomorrow...
I have Much... to move and shake around here...
Sold Some BIG Cupboards... out of the rabbit hole...
and am flipping it....
tomorrow and Monday...
{Have some...Big Ones... Coming In as Well!!!! }
so...
I'm not going...
anywhere....
All of us... are re grouping...for the end of the Month...Sales...
{Mid West Show... and my 'Primitive Open House'... The Last Weekend...in October!}
so...
If you're in the area...
stop in..!
Thanks...to All... who have come... and Helped us...
Clean Out!!!
Still....Loads... of Stuff! Great...Stuff!
{several Folks... have come back... daily...and keep finding things... they hadn't seen...the first... trips...through! }
: )
Love...to ya...
Barb C.

No comments: