Wednesday, October 23, 2013

This is 'The Bug'... speakin'... Hang On! It's Gonna be a Wild... Ride... : )

Oh my....
It started out...such a Beautiful... Day...
The Sun...was Shining!!!
The Air... was Crisp...
Beautiful...
I had a few calls... from one friend...
then...another...
needing a little help...
so...
I fluttered...to...and...fro....
didn't get a thing... done here...
before I knew it...
it was late...
and...I was...tired...
but...
no worries...
I'll get 'er done... if I get up...bright and early....
Then...
SMACK!!!
Yeah...
sometimes... you're the
windshield...
sometimes... you're... 
'The Bug'...
Holy Smokes!
Them Old Windshields... come at ya...
FAST!
: )
No...
I wasn't in an accident...
just was taken a bit... back...
{Oh My!!!}
I'll get up...
Bright and Early...
Hit the door...
Runnin'...Hard...and Fast!!!
it's my turn...
to be...
The Windshield....


: )
Livin' The Dream!
Life...is...Good!!!
Love to ya...
Barb C.
{the rabbit hole... will wait....
it's...nothing...
if it's not patient... and understanding...
a forgiving.... little soul... : )
as...I am Blessed... that those who pass through it's doors are...
as much... }
I think... my 'Calling'... was to be a Fireman...
seems...
I'm gifted... at puttin'
 Fires...
out...
oh...my....
 
 
 


No comments: