Monday, October 21, 2013

Steampunk'n... : )

oh... my...
What a Fun... Find...
: )
As I was making rounds... picking up... from various...places...
today...
At the Estate Sale... just unearthed.. was this...
Amazing...Wooden Gear Form...
It hadn't been seen at the sale...
they had just... found it...today...
or...I'm sure it would have been...long... gone...
Glad...I had to go back....
The Family... was Wonderful... and so...kind...
Thanks so Much to Them... Billy B. and Billy A. for lending Helping Hands...
STILL...haven't unloaded Jethro...
!!!
and...now... after making many stops today...
The Ford... is Loaded...Too!!!!
Dang!!!!
I called in Reinforcements!
Liz is coming, tomorrow... to help pull everything together...
for The Primitive Open House... This Weekend!
Oh Boy!!!!
The Old...Wooden Gear Mold... made my Heart Skip a Beat!!!
I am Sooooo....Likin' Steampunk...
{google it... It Rocks! }
{I grew up...with all of those old Gears...and Fragments... It's...Like...Old Home Style... for me!}
Thanks so Much...for the Sweet Surprises...left at my door...
One... a Bottle of Wine... : )
the second...
Home Made...Salsa!!!
Oh Boy!!!
{Thanks...Girls!!! : ) }
I picked up...some Wonderful Treasures Today!
Everything from Vintage Luggage... to Beautiful...Stemware!
{and some Darling... Old...Toy Trucks! }
It's going to be a Fun....
Open House!
Lots of New Arrivals...!!!!!
I'm going to take images...after I get things set...
: )
Love to ya!
Barb C.
{Love the Artist... above...
Jessica Lea Mayfield...
Liz turned me on to her... I'm going to get one of her cd's...for the rabbit hole...
some of her songs... are a little dark.... but... in a soothing way....
kinda like... the rabbit hole... : )
I...Like Her!
Not...likin'... the video... : (
She could have done... better...
She's... Better...}
{about Steampunk...
my definition....
"Victorian... on...Acid"...
: )
I LOVE... Everything... About It!!!
The... Gears... Goggles... Attire...
Hair... {Coiffed }....
It's... Old... Hardcore... Victorian...
Sensual... yet... a...bit... Industrial...
{Thanks...Rob Calkins... for Enlightening Me! : ) }
Kind of like...the Tin...Covered Settees...John has been doing for several years...
a... Leather and Lace... feel...
I Love It...
Always Have...
Always...
Will...
I'm glad to see... it's become... such an Interest... to So Many! }
 
 
 


No comments: