Friday, October 4, 2013

Sale Opens at 8 Bells...Saturday Morn!!!

Fall Harvest Sale... Opens... Saturday and Sunday Morn...at 8 Bells!!!
RAIN or SHINE!!!
We got some rain today...but...still had Many... Brave Souls... Come Visit!
Bless Their Hearts!!!
We added more...Old Gnarly Stuff...and had a Pretty Fun...Day!
Pal, Jan... above...came early...with More Treasures...
{as did Mark...and the rest of us... : ) } 
She called en route... and asked me to have Coffee waiting...
: )
I  happily...obliged...
: )
When I opened the door to The Rabbit Hole...
She met me...In Vogue...
Sporting My HAT!!!
oh my!
: )
 Jan... re set...the tents...
{What a Whirlwind!}
  we all had a Great Time... : )
{while... Bailing...Buckets... and Buckets...of Water! : ) }
Hope to see...You...
the next day...or two!
LOTS of Great Stuff!
Barb C.
I had to play... the above song...for Jan...
: )
She is...Somethin'...Else...
Like...so many...Angels... I am...BLESSED to have in my Life...
Jan...
Swooped Down...and Rescued me...
when...
I had...
Nothing...Left...
on Wednesday...
then...
again...
Early...this Morn....
She...is Hands...Down...
The BEST...Designer... I have ever had...the Privilege... to know...
Nobody... Does It...
Better...
{I know... some...AMAZING... Designers....
She...
is...
The...
Very...
Best...
on every...level...}
What a Blessing...
{and...
for the record...
I don't let...just 'anyone'... wear my
 'Hat'...
: )
Jan... can wear it... any time... she pleases... : )
I Tip...My Hat...
and...
Bow...
humbly...
Baby...
You...
are...
'The Best'....
: ) }
 
 

No comments: