Thursday, October 24, 2013

Primitive Open House...


PRIMITIVE OPEN HOUSE!!!
Here at Home...
FRIDAY, SATURDAY and SUNDAY!!!
10 'til 5!!!
Many New Arrivals!!!
Hope to see ya!
Here are a few...images... I captured while playing down the rabbit hole...
this morn...
I'll have more this eve...
: )

{see details on the calender of events! }


Early... Pewter...Spoons...


Love the Little Shoes....




I have a Passion... for Vintage Textiles...
they
Warm... the Soul...



Love...this Gnarly...Angel...
and...the Sweet...Vintage Tea Pot...
oh my...
I just unpacked these... today...
: )
 
 
They say...Glass isn't selling....
: )
I don't care!
I Love It...and Use It!!!
{so do my... Coolest Friends! }


Heart Horse Harness...Brasses... : )
 
Trouble...!
Val...called...earlier...
I told her about an Estate Sale...that she should go to...
She came...and Whisked me away...
oh my...
We Filled her Ride...to The Brim!!!
The Shop...is a mess...
but...it was a Wonderful...Adventure...with...
Pal...Val!!!
 
This is part of The Estate Sale... Gatherings...
Picked up...some...pretty...Neat...Stuff!
 
These are...FUN!
and have a lot of age...
Thanks to Gayle... for pointing them out...to me...
: )
 
 


No comments: