Sunday, October 6, 2013

I Must...let The Show... Go On... : )

I want to Thank...
All...who attended the Fall Harvest Sale...
Wind...Rain...Hail...
and...Freezing...Cold....
I...tip my hat...
to you...
: )
and...
I Humbly...
so...very...Humbly...
Thank...all...
who Tirelessly.....
Helped Prepare...
and Endured...
oh my...
Angels...
: )
It was a Great...Sale!
{Mark said he did...Waaaaay... Better..here...than he did...at A Big...Show...he did... last weekend.... FAR...from Home...
: )
We had...Amazing... Customers... that... Braved... the Elements... : ) }
Unfortunately...
I couldn't get through...all of the Buildings...
I had...intended to...
This week...
looks...Wonderful...
Weather wise...
so...
I'm going to keep at it...
I told my friends... to pick up...
Next...Sunday....
{Many are in the Fields... Frantically Pickin' Crops...with the Dry Week...}
I'll be here...
going through Buildings...
Cleaning....Sorting...and Selling....
9 'til 5 Daily....
Through... Next Saturday....
{I knew...even if we had gotten the buildings...empty... with the forecast...it would have all... been tarped...
This week... looks... much Brighter....
I'm going to Flip...The Rabbit Hole...Lot's of New Things... and pull Primitives...out...for the Midwest Show... weekend...the end...of October... {my next...Open House....} They will...however..be for sale... as I pull...them...from the Buildings...and House... : )
I couldn't risk..them... with the forecast...}
I gotta tell ya...
Today... was Cold... and Rainy...
I'm Chilled...to the Bone...
and..sure wished... the weekend... would have cooperated....
These Buildings... Must... get done....
This...Is...The...Week....
Warm...and DRY!!!
I'll be posting images...as I go....
Feel Free to Pop in... this week....
and help Dig... : )
{It'll be like... Christmas...for Me! }
Love to ya...
Barb C.
 
{I found the above, song version...
of...
"Must Let the Show Go On"....
The Video...
fit perfect... this Eve...
{I Absolutely... Love... This...Video...
Craaaaazy... : ) }
: )
I'm...wiped out....
Thanks... Again... to All...
It was an...Amazing Sale....
Blessings...
in...Every Way...
and...
Continues...
: ) }
 
 


No comments: