Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy... Halloween... : )



oh...my...
Love This House....
I stumbled upon it... during an Antiquing Adventure... a couple of years back...
in a Very...Secluded... Area...
I...
Wanted to MOVE IN!!!
{dare I say it...}
"It Still....
Haunts...me..."
: )
 
 
Oh...dear...
Went through images this morn.. to find my...
Scariest...
This...would be it...: )
For two reasons...
One...
It's my reflection...in the
' Ghost Mirror'...
Two...
It was taken a couple of years ago...
and boy...
Have I packed 'em on!!
YIKES!!!!!
It's time to get Back... on the Eating Right...
Wagon!!!
I am Thrilled....
just found out this morn...
that Liz...is taking the Old...Red Harvest Table....
I've had it for years...
It's one.. that I have always loved...
but... seemed no one else has...
It's from the 1840's... Old....Red...Ox Blood Paint
6 feet long... by about 40 inches wide...
all pegged together....
So many have looked at it...
measured it...
borrowed it... for Weddings...
It's... Awesome...
but... it has went from Show to Show...
{from Nashville...to Minnesota... a few times...}
Lived in the Shed... in between...
I reduced the price... to 200. {I was losing 200. just to find it a HOME!}
and no...takers...
Yesterday... she was out... and had a table all picked out...for she and Nick's...new... Home...
It's a cute table...
Long...and narrow... made in the 40's... I would guess...
The Old Harvest Table... was standing there... next to us... as we visited... about her new house...
{The Old Table has become a 'Work Horse'....over the years...}
I looked at it... and said...
"Why don't you take this... Table?"
Her eyes got Big...
She said...
"I've Always Loved that Table!!! but... I never asked about it... because I thought... you wouldn't want to give it up..."
oh my.,..
I said... "I think... it's been waiting... for you..."....
She wanted to show it to Nick... and last night they came out... for him to see...
this morning she told me..... Nick said...
It's Exactly... what he Imagined....
and...
LOVED IT!!!!
LOVED EVERYTHING...ABOUT IT!!!
YAY!!!!
That... made my Day!!!
I know...it sounds... silly...
but... I do believe...these Old...pieces... wait for the right people...
Happy Halloween!!!!
I'm on the Road!!!
Love to ya!
Barb C.
 


No comments: