Saturday, October 5, 2013

Fall Harvest Sale...Opens at 8! New Things... Came Rollin' In... Today...!

Another Load... came rollin' in... Today!
There were Three...of the Old Tractor Umbrella Framed Fragments...
Two...are Sold...
but... the Red One... Below... is Waiting...for a New Home!



Primitive... Elegance....
oh....dear...
my heart...went...
Thump!!! Thump!!!
when I saw it...
I bought this...
at my own...sale...: )
{I'm... working...to 'sell'.... {sigh...}
but... I couldn't Help...Myself!!!!}
Had To!
Oh My!
When it came Waltzing in...this Morn...
{along with... a whole Bunch...of other...
 Treasures...!!!}
I Melted...
I LOVE...Everything About It!
It's so... Very...Old....
Mid 1800's...
all hand done...
and The Old Man...in The Wind...
is so... Beautifully...hand carved....
{sigh...}
I'm going to make a seat for it... using an early Carpet Fragment...
This... is something.... else...
I'm SURE... there are Treasures...waiting...
Just for You
As Well!
We Open at 8 Bells...
Hope to see ya!
 

oh my...
love....it... : )
{Much later versions... were 'factory pressed'
I have never seen one...hand carved...
oh...my...
{I thought of the Old...Buck Owens...tune...
'My Heart Skips a Beat'
while I was writing... about the
Gnarly...
Old...
Chair...
yes...
My Heart...
Skipped a Beat...
and felt a Tremblin' in my Knees!
oh dear...
: )

No comments: