Sunday, September 15, 2013

The Mad Hatter Shook Off His Shoes!

It was a Crazy...
Day...
Preparing for the Mad Tea Party!
I was Flyin'...
Thank The Lord...for Liz...and Carolyn A.
Then...as I was running to the House...
LATE...to get dressed...
for The Party...
Linda R. pulled in...
and I asked her...if she would help Liz...
put the food out...
She was...so Kind!
Then...
I couldn't find my Hatter Shoes!
{think I left them...at Gold Rush!}
so...
I remembered my Sweet... Print... from The Botanic Garden Show...
Grabbed it... and placed it on... The Hatter's Tea Table... : )
and explained... to everyone...
why... the Hatter... had no shoes... : )
He Shook Them...Off!
Perfect!


oh dear....
 


 


I snapped this... yesterday.... as I sat at the Tea Table...
The Roses...
are...Simply...
Beautiful...
They Opened up... just in time...
for The Party...
: )
sweet....
The Shop is Open Today!
11 'til 6!
{Thanks to Everyone...who popped in...yesterday...
as well....}
Love to ya!
Barb C.
{I had wanted to write this... last night... started to... then...had to lay down...for a minute...
tired....
didn't wake up... until 6....
oh my...
: ) }
{while I was writing the below post... I was thinking... about what song... should go with...
"Dancing in the Moonlight"
came Strait to my Head!
Yes...
It was...Lovely...
Everyone...was Laid Back... and totally...
Outta... Sight...
Yes...
This...will Have to be...
and Annual..
Event! }
 

No comments: