Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The Hen House... is...Purged...oh... my....

 
 
oh...my... Lord....
Maurina...and I...
have totally... Gutted... The Hen House...
oh my...
When we first opened the door....
it was a SOLID... Wall...
{remember... I just... Gutted the Greenhouse!
oh DEAR!
It all... Had to Go...
Somewhere!!! : ) }
Maurina keeps saying...
in total Bewilderment...
as she stands... gazing... into the Growing... Mountain...
just outside...the Hen House Door...
"I can't believe... all of this... was inside... this Hen House..."
: )
oh my...
We Have... PILES....
of Gnarliness... Strewn... outside....
Everything... from Victorian Glass...
to Mid Century...Draperies!
There was Civil War Era... Fragments...
and Depression Era... Paper...
Old Books.... Lighting... Kitchen...Gadgets...
Cupboards... Workbenches...
oh my...
I'll have images in the Morn...
ran out of daylight...
oh...dear...
Don't Miss The Fall Harvest Sale...!!!
and...
Bring...
A...
Truck!
: )
Love to ya...
Barb C.
{just poured a glass...of Whiskey....
Trust me...
after...today...
I need it...
whew...
I'm...
Breathless!
Cheers!!!! }
{for the record... I am...into 'Wine...and Roses'...
and...
Cuervo Gold... Margaritas...
and...
Champagne.... when it's...called for... : )
but...
after a day... like today...
it's
Yukon Jack....
Blended...
Whiskey...
all... the way... Home... : ) }
{I do...'turn my nose up'... to 'Beer'...
what can I say...
: ) }
 
 
 


No comments: