Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Blank... Canvas... for The Mad...Tea Party!

oh...my...
Carolyn A. Cleaned... her Heart Out... today...
Liz...Miss. Scarlett and I... got... some Party Grub...
{they also.... rounded a up a Cat... and Caterpillar.. for the Party...before they came...and got me...: ) }
I worked...and worked...
{I did manage...to get my Hair...Dyed... RED... in the wee hours...this morn....
while doing laundry... oh dear... what a mess... : ) }
Then...we stopped and picked up...some Gnarliness... from Jerome and Dawn...
that they...dig...from Dump Sites...
COOL...Fragments!!!!
then...
they dropped me back home...
it was after 6....
I kept... workin'.... so..much...to get DONE!!! 
Bud... and Renate... popped in...
Late...this Eve...
expected to sip...a little wine... with me...
but...
instead...
we hung more lights...
and Fabric....
oh my...
Bless Their Hearts!
All of them!
after they left... I cleared a couple of The Mad... Tables...
and Finally...
Snapped... the creases...from the Table Clothes...
and threw them... on...
two...of the three... Hatter Tables...
Now...
The Fun...
Begins...
{well...there is a Monster Chandelier...that has to be hung...yet... and...all the food...to prepare... and...I have...several places...down the rabbit hole...that need tending to... and...I have to see...if my Growing... Body...will squeeze...into the Hatter... Coat....
then...
The Fun...will...Begin!!!}
Lord...Lord!
The Tea Cups...Chandeliers... and Mega Fluff...
will be Flyin'!
Party...Tomorrow Night!
Open House...
Saturday and Sunday!!!!
oh dear.... : )
Love to ya...
Barb C.
{ I just.... walked into...the bedroom...pulled out... the Old...Old...
Hatter...Tailcoat....
from the closet...
{Prayed...}
and...
IT FIT!!!!
YAY!!!!! }
I'm doin' the Futterwacken Dance
in The Kitchen!!!!!
Woo Hoo!!!
: )
{I'm afraid...to pull my pants...off...tonight...
 I took a BAD...Fall... first thing... this Morn...
I was at a Dead...Run... getting change... for a Girl...who had just popped in... and wanted a chair...
My mind...was racing...and I wasn't watching where I was going....
seems...my Mind... was... way...beyond... my feet....
I missed the edge of a Workbench...corner... with my face... by a fraction...of an inch....
 I felt the breeze...of it... as I went down...face first...
Lord... I hit hard...
My Knees...are like...Hamburger...
tore the knees...out of my GOOD PANTS!!!
It was a Good thing...I had to keep moving...
if... I had...come in the house...and cried...
{like I SOOOOOO wanted to...: ( }
and sat in the recliner... licking my wounds...
I doubt... I'd be moving... in the Morn... }

No comments: