Monday, September 2, 2013

shew....buddy....

Have ya ever heard of Ron White?
If you have... you know what
'Shew... Buddy'...
means...
If you have never heard of this...
or had any reason... to undertand this
term...
count your blessings...: )
I went to a Wonderful Gathering...yesterday Evening...
Friends...Darrel and Colleen...
bought a Beautiful...New Home....
and had a House Warming Party...
It was Great! Tons of Folks....
It was a BBQ... and...bring your own wine...
: )
I thought... with the Mad Tea Party coming up...
I'd try something new...
and brought
Jeremiah Weed Sweet Tea...
I saw it at the store... yesterday...
and thought... this would be a good time...to try it...and see what others thought...
It's like Margaritas... pre mixed....in a bottle...
When Gail... poured herself a taste...
she watered it down...
: )
Thought it was a bit...strong...
I laughed at her...
and kept sippin'... and...sippin'...
Smoooooth...
didn't seem too strong... to me...
just... very... Sweet... : )
and...it was perfect...with the Jello Shooters!
 
Whew...Life was Good!
I was...laughin'...{Cacklin'... oh dear...}
{Should have known...something was terribly wrong...
when I called...Linda...'Linda'...then...called her 'Colleen'...in the next sentence...)
{shew... buddy....}
Then.... it hit me...
Like a Ton... of... Frickin'... Bricks...
Holy... Snikes...
{what I had been...sippin'...
was SUPPOSED TO BE MIXED!!!
figured that out..this Morn...when Liz...arrived...}
 
{shew....buddy....}
 
Your Not...Supposed to drink it...without water...or Coke...or Something...
 
{shew..buddy.... .... ... }
 
It was nearly Midnight.... when I attempted...to head home...
got to the end...of the drive...
 parked...
called a couple...Dear...Sweet...Friends...
and they...Graciously... took me... and Jethro....
Home...
: )
 
{shew...buddy.....}
 
I rolled over...in bed...this morn...
When I opened...my Aching...Frickin'.... Eyes...
My Head...was Exploding....
I wasn't...sure... if I was Dead...
or Alive....
the only way...I knew...I must be  alive...
was the Frickin'... Jack Hammer...
Pounding...
Non Stop...
between my Frickin'.... Temples....
 
{shew....buddy....}
 
Liz just walked in the door... we have to unload...
Concrete....
 
{shew...buddy.....}
 
love to ya...
Barb C.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

Amy N said...

you ding dong!! LOL!! i mix it with sun tea and it's delicious!!!

Simply Iowa said...

yeah... it's gonna be a day or two... before I can take a swig... of any kind of tea...
oh...my....
{shew...buddy....}
Love to ya... : )

Matt said...

Me and Sarah were dying laughing when we read this and was happy ur friends took u home. Hope u remembered to put ur food from Daryl away :). Love ya

Simply Iowa said...

oh... Matt...
: )
What an 'Adventure'...
Yes... The Food... came in... and Thanks..to Darrel...for taking such Good Care... and to you...and My Friends.. for throwing More Ice... In My Glass!
It was Such...a Lovely Time... and was Great Seeing...Everyone!
{That Princess of Yours....is Absolutely... PERFECT!!! What a GOOD BABY!!! }
Yes... and Thank God... for The Angels... in my Life... who... at a moments notice... Take Care... of the Old...Hatter.. : )
Love to ya... Sweet Pea... : )
Barb C.

Rose said...

Laughed so hard my sides hurt!!! "Shew buddy"!! 🤣🤣🤣 way to go Ron! You're a legion 😍🤗 love you forever!!!