Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Playin' Around the Outhouse.... : )

 
I Played...in the Rabbit Hole's.. 'Courtyard'...: )
and around the Old...Outhouse...yesterday...
: )
I'm re working... many areas... to Make Room...
for all the Gnarliness... that keeps finding it's way...
Down...The Rabbit Hole!
{There's Gonna be...Some 'Curious' things.... at The Mad....Tea Party...}
{ oh...dear... : ) }
{ John is even....'Creating'... some Awesomeness... for The Rabbit Hole....: ) }
It was such a Lovely.... Day....
There was a 'hint'...of...
Fall... in the air...
Beautiful...
Hope you...have a Most...
Lovely... Day...
I'm headed back...to The Rabbit Hole...
My Mind....Whirls.... when...I'm there....
Endless... Possibilities....
oh my...
oh...my...
: )
Love...to ya...
Barb C.
{Thanks... to Justin... for Helping... Get The Other...
Sow... all nestled...next to The Outhouse...
She seems... very...
Content...
 watching...everyone... as they pass by...
along the Hiway...: )
yes...
I was...working... by the Hiway...
and...
in the Hedges...
oh my.... : )
a Beautiful... Day...
surrounded... by... God's...
Amazing...
Gifts... }
 

 


 



No comments: