Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Messin' around...The Rabbit Hole... {oh...dear... }

See this little...sofa...?
Yes... it looks Much...Muchier...
down the rabbit hole...than it did...sitting outside....
oh...my....
{It... has a Story... that Totally...Melts... my Heart...
and...it should be Very... Thankful...it does...
or it... might be..in a Roaring...Burn Barrel...this Eve...
and...I'd be...Happily...Eating Roasted Marshmallows.. : )}
Yeah... it found it's way...down The Rabbit Hole...
'Vortex'!!!
holy smokes...
I danced with this Old Darling...
for the better part of an hour...
oh my...
My Body...was...Slick...
with sweat....
It was...a Hundred... in the Shop...
I walked this from outside... in...
Snaked it through...
EXTREMELY....
Narrow...Passages...
{'unforgiving... passages'...
trust me... I pushed...Everything...to it's...
Absolute...
LIMIT....
today...}
Danced with it...on it's End... then...
Flipped it over...a Mohair... Chair...
Three...Times...!!!
and made a BIG...Mess...
doing...All Of It...
oh my...
all I can say is...
"I'm the Winner!"
: )
{sigh.....}
{as I'm Beating My Head...Against The Wall!!!!}
It was an...
Ugly day...
playin'
down the rabbit hole...
I did... get a MASSIVE 'Looking Glass'... hung....
{holy snikes... That... should have been video taped...
It took two men...to load it in the Ford... when I bought it...
it took...me.. an 8 foot ladder... a drill...screws...
 and
 Lots...of Wire...
 an Old...window frame...
{and a Whole Lotta Prayers! }
to get it Up High... on the wall...}
Yes...
I've been... doin' a lot...
of Messin' Round... today...
{Got a BIG...Chandelier... Hung...too!
we won't talk about the 'Drive Time'...
I spent... messin' around...this Morn...oh my...}
oh my...
It's Crunch Time!
Open House...This Weekend...!!!!
oh dear!!!
Love to ya...
Barb C.
{The Above Song...is...
Perfect...
for..
this...
day...
{sigh...}
Holy...
Snikes! }
{John just came up... and asked...What The Heck...I'm Listening to!
 I smiled...and said...
My Day...
in a Nutshell...: ) }
{when I listen to this... song...
I ROLL...
thinking about John Candy.... in
 'Planes. Trains and Automobiles'...
Lord...
That Movie...
is My Antiquing Life...
in a Nutshell!
I would be...John Candy...
my Old..Show Partner...
was Soooo...
The Steve Martin Character...
{I'm Rollin'!!!!}
{I see the 'Back in Baby's Arm's'.. scene...
{we Never slept...together...
but she had to put up...with my...HORRIBLE SNORING!!!!}
{bless her heart... and Peg's... and...Everyone... who has Ever...Shared a Room...
with...'Barb'...
when I am...Exhausted...
{Show Time...}
Lord...
I Raise...the Roof!
{I feel sorry for Polly...and My Neighbors... tonight...oh my! }
and...
where Martin... dries his soap covered face... and Eyes...
with Candy's....Underwear!!!!
Oh My!!!
yes..
Those...
Were...
The Days!!!
Hee...Hee!
: ) }
The...Journey... : )
{I will have to say..... we'd have way...Funnier Stories... to share...
Life...on The Antiquing...Road...
oh...
my...
: ) }
 You...simply...must watch those...videos...
{above...}
Lord...
it feels...good to laugh...
{I'm Rollin'!!!!!}
I'm soooo.... tired... and dehydrated...
I think....I'm hallucinating...
maybe... kicking...the bucket...
oh my...
what a way...to go...
love to ya...
: )
{God Bless...Anyone...who Travels...with me...
They... are Truly....Angels! }
 

Love the Tuxedo... Bunny...
{White Rabbit... : ) }
but...Really....Really...
LOVE the Old....Heart... Horse Harness... Rosettes!!!
 
 


No comments: