Friday, September 6, 2013

Just a little...help...from my Friends...

Rosie...
: )
oh my...
My friend...Randy...referred Rosie to me...
a couple of weeks ago...
Rosie... is cleaning out her Sister's...Home...
Her sister is 87...
Rosie..is 83...
I found a few things...
but she has Much...to move....
before I left her...
I told her...
if she needed a hand...
to just call...
I'd do... what I could to help her...
{she was in...a mess... with...little... help...}
She called...yesterday...
I ran over... and spent several hours... helping her...
pull a Sale...together...today...
oh my...
: )
Rosie... is something else...
I Loved her.. the moment I met her...
She's Guardian... to her Great...Grandchildren...
One... is about Miss. Scarlett's age...
the other...
is a little older...
Rosie... worked... a regular job...until she was 70...
and Bartended... on the side...
oh my...
She's a Fire Cracker!
As we worked...side by side.. today...
and visited...
seems.... we have Much... in Common...
I should have been home... Lord...I have a Mess...goin' on...
but...
I wouldn't have traded our time...
for anything...
Rosie...
is a
Cool...Cat...
She invited me out...for Margaritas... after her Sale... : )
said.. she knows...an Awesome Place...
that has...
The...Best... : )
oh my...
oh...my....
Love to ya...
Barb C.
{Rosie's Sale.... is Tomorrow... 8 'til Noon.... on the Corner of Beverly Road and West Post...
in Cedar Rapids... 
she priced...Everything to Sell! Sell! Sell!
seriously... she wants it to...Fly!
A Girl...after My Own...Heart! }
{as I was on the phone... placing the ad...for her sale...
{I had mentioned...earlier...as we were working....
 I was going to move the appliances... {washer... and stove... }
 Rosie... grabbed hold... of the washer...and swung it...around...
Walked it...clean..across the floor...
oh my...
remind ya... of anyone...
Rosie isn't much...for waiting around... either....
: )
oh...dear...
oh...dear...
a Mover...and a Shaker!
Get 'er...Done! }
 


No comments: