Friday, September 27, 2013

I am...a Naughty... Girl... : )

Whew...
I'm....
Bad...
: )
There is Sooooo Much to get Done...
for the...
Fall Harvest Sale...
next week...
but...
when the phone rang...
and the message was...
Barn...
Full...
Old...
Farm..
Junk...
I was...
G O N E...
It was like... I was on Horseback...
The Rescue Race....!
Yelled at Maurina...
Swung her...Up...
in The Ford...
Riding Shotgun!
and...
Awaaaaay... We Went!
{bad...very bad... not only... am I...
AWOL...
So...is Maurina! }
{I'm Such... a Bad...Influence!!!!}
Lord...!
We had a Blast... Diggin'!
{we are..Filthy...Gritty...Dirty... tonight...
: )
Love It... : ) }
We Loaded... Heavy....
and Still... had to go back... for another Major LOAD!
It was 140 miles... on the road...
plus...
Diggin'...time...
equals...
'All Day'...
: )
Total...
 'Nothing got done... here... at The Rabbit Hole'...
oh dear...
I...am...Bad... : ) }
but...
We found an Old..Dr.'s Exam...Table...
a Sleigh...
Stained Glass Windows...
Old Shutters...
Old Wooden Boxes...
Toys...
Hardware...
MOUNTAINS...of Old Blue Canning Jars...
Tools...
Galvanized...
Granite ware...
Old Pictures...
etc...etc...etc...
etc...etc...etc...
All... for The Fall Harvest Sale...
so...
it's all...
kind of good...
: )
the place may be a bit...
Messier...
but...
it's gonna be
A LOT...
Funner!
Gnarly...
Stuff!
Sale Opens... Thursday, the Third...
{runs through the Sixth...
8 a.m 'til Dusk... Daily...}
Hope to See Ya!
Love to ya..
Barb C.
a.k.a.
{Bbbbbad.... bad...to the Bone...Barb : ) }




The First...
of Two...
Massive Loads...
we unearthed...
from an...Old... Iowa...Barn... today...
It'll... be here...
for The Fall Harvest Sale...
Gnarly...
Old...
Farm...
Stuff...
: )
 
: ) : ) : )
{I...am... sooooo.... bad... : ) }

3 comments:

cindy said...

Nothing beats being a child in an adult body without supervision! So glad you two got to play today and that we'll all be able to view the treasures in just a few days! Meanwhile-enjoy the dirt-that's what God created it for!!

Simply Iowa said...

Are You All Ready....
For The Sale...Miss. Cindy?
: )
oh my...
: )

Brandon Woline said...

I'll forgive you for being bad, if you forgive me for being greedy. I want the milk bottles, fruit jars, sleigh and much more!