Monday, September 23, 2013

Gathering...for The Fall Harvest Sale... October 3rd thru 6th!

This little Jug...was made around the turn, of the last...century....
I bought it... a month ago...and brought it...inside...  loved the Owl... for Fall...
It will be on The Fall Harvest Sale....
I'm... gathering....
and pulling....
from an Old...Barn....
and...
even...
my...
House...
{don't know... exactly 'what'... yet...
maybe... an Early Cupboard... or two... Stoneware...
Wooden ware....
but...
there will be a pile...}
Friends... and Neighbors... are bringing things...
as well....
oh my...
The Buildings...are Full...
The Shop...is Full...
and...I have no idea... what's coming in...
but... it'll be Fun...Affordable... Old...Stuff...
: )
See more info...on the right...
under The Events...
Love to ya...
Barb C.









No comments: