Friday, August 2, 2013

What Cheer...Flea Market... : )

I'm sad...I won't be at What Cheer... this weekend...
{too many Irons...too many...Fires... and I'm Chasing Down... Old Cupboards!!!}
Tonight...I saw...a Train...of Trucks and Trailers...pulling in....
Wow...
It's going to be a Full House!
Found some Cool Stuff...at Abe and Pam's Booth...
: )
Fun...People...
Good...Folk....
It was Great.... seeing so Many... Wonderful...People...today....
We had Long...Visits... leaning over the bed...of the Ford....
I'm so...Glad...I went...
 
My Sweet Friends...Lynn and Lea... called me on this...Gnarly...Old Pie Safe...
but...I couldn't commit to it... without seeing it...
It was waiting for me... when I arrived....
Love It!
Old...Old...Old....
Gnarly...Gnarly...Gnarly...
Guess... they know me... Pretty...Well... : )
I went... to What Cheer... Scouting...for 'Smalls'...
I wasn't disappointed... The Ford...was Filled to The Brim!!!
Gold Rush....Here We Come!!!
: )
Can ya see... the Hand Dovetailing... on this....Old...Wood Box???
{sigh....}
This... Had... to Come Home....with me... and The Ford...
: )
1930's...Ford Truck Running Boards...
seriously....
What's Not to Love...
for an Old...Ford....Lovin' Gal?
I Had...to Have Them...: )
Old...Old....Forge...
{sigh....}
Gnarliness...
: )
Cool...Cats...
: )
I had Much Fun...with these..Boys...
Love...what they do....
They...Admired my May Booth... at What Cheer....
and... I looked for them... then...
to no avail....
I'm so glad I finally found them... and...Love The Darling Bird Houses... they create!
and I Adore... the Forge...and Ford Running Boards... they had...
and..now... have Graced... The Rabbit Hole...
with their...
Gnarliness!
: )
oh my....
These...are....Darling!
 
oh my...
This is... some of the Best....
Victorian... I have seen...in a Long... Long... Time...
It's...Right as Rain...
Heavy...Heavy...Old...Old...
Victorian....
Thanks... to Sweet....Chicago Ray...
for hooking up with me... tonight...
at What Cheer....
Whew...
It Made... My What Cheer....Day...: )
{This...Over The Top... Beautiful...ness....
was Sold... over the phone...before I had it...Loaded on The Ford.......}
WOWZA!!!!
I delivered it... Tonight... on my way home...
My Sweet... Customer...{ Friend}
{who always... Trusts... my Judgement...}
 Was Thrilled...when she saw it....
: ) : ) : )
{I could have sold it...a half a dozen times... as we were re loading...
This... Is... Gorgeous....}
{the Marble Tops... were safely...tucked...away...oh my....
These Beauties....
would Drop ya... to your Knees!!!}
{I Never...Hold Anyone... to a Sale... that is Sight Unseen....tho... I can't remember... when they have ever...declined a piece...I thought...and was Sure... they'ed...LOVE!!!
 I Only Purchase a Piece...if I...would want it... for myself....
No Worries!!!! : )
Win...Win!
I DOOOOO LOVE Seeing the Faces... of Folks... when they see...something...I was so sure... was 'them'....
They Light Up....Like a Thousand Watt Bulb!!!
That... is...
Priceless!!! : ) }
I captured this image... while heading home... from What Cheer...
oh my...
Yes....
Iowa...Is...
Heaven....
: )

: )
I captured this...image...the other day...
when I was Sporting... my Old...Old...
Harley 'T'.... : )
and...my New Shades!
I Gotta Tell ya...
when The Ford and  I pulled out of What Cheer...
with a Most... Amazing Load... Strapped Tight...on the Flat Bed...
and Hit... the Radio...
to hear...
Seger... Blasting...
'Fire Down Below'...
{the above...tune...}
 : )
This... is what you would have seen...
: )
A Great Day... at What Cheer...
oh... my....
 I got a Lead...this afternoon...on some...Awesome...Old...Old...Cupboards... in Illinois...
I'm headed there... at Dawn...
: )
Love...to Ya!
Make Sure....You Head to What Cheer.... this Weekend!!!
You...Will Have a BLAST!!!!!
Barb C.
 {I want to Thank...Everyone...for helping me Load..: ) I am still... 'Gimping'...around...
{The Sweet Heart...at the 1.00 booth... offered me a CANE to use... {oh dear.... }
{I look like a hunched over...Old Woman!!! Dang! : ) }
Thanks Again...
Love You Guys....
{and... I 'passed... on the cane... : ) }

2 comments:

Brandon Woline said...

Wow, Wow, & Wow!!!

Simply Iowa said...

Hey...Brandon...I Miss ya... : ) we're gonna have to hook up...one of these days... You Need....to Come Visit...: )
Love to ya... Sweet Pea...: )