Saturday, August 31, 2013

Two...400 Pound...Sows... Two...Massive...Columns...Little Betty...9 Big Rabbits...3 Horse Heads... Nearly a Dozen...Hearts... and... More... Riding with Me...The Ford... Conway...and Loretta!!! Ayyyyeeee!!!

Had...at Least a Ton... of Gnarly...Concrete...Loaded...
on The Ford...
Before Breakfast!
I had picked up several cd's from an estate... last week...
One...
Was Conway and Loretta!
I Played...
"Louisiana Woman...Mississippi Man"...
Over...and Over....
on my 90 mile...
Early Morning...Concrete Run!
I sang with 'em... at The Top of my Lungs...
all The Way!
Lord...it was a Beautiful Morn...
{unless... you happened to pull up...beside me...
and the Ford...
at a Stop Sign...
Window...Down...: )
I had the window down...
and we were...FLYING!!!
It was a Cool... Overcast... Morn...
Life Was Great!
The Ford... acted like he was Haulin' Feathers!
{Thank God...for Little Ford Trucks...
and...
AIR SHOCKS!!! : ) }
Get'er Done...
We walked past... most everyone...
coming Home...
had to...
Miss. Scarlett was coming...to spend the day...
{Liz... had to be on her way... by 11:30...}
Hammer Down!
Ayyyyeeeee!
Got a Great...Load...
for The Mad...Tea Party!
Whew...
: ) : ) : )
Love to ya...
Barb C.
{There are some...very...Fun... Pieces...
oh my...
The Mushrooms... are going to be...Fun... to Paint Up!!!
and Love...the Giant..'Face'...
yes...yes... my friend...I bought this Load...from... kept scratching her head...
as I kept Piling... Mad Hatter...Style...
 Gnarliness...
and kept saying...
as I went along...
"My Brain... just...doesn't think...like yours.... My Brain...just doesn't...Think...like yours...."
I laughed... and said...
"Consider yourself... lucky... because...
You'd Have to be..."MAD"... to think...like mine....!!!" }
{Sows... = Warm Pig Bellies...
Concrete Hearts....= The Red Queen...
Horse Heads...= Chess Piece... 'Knight'
Heads... =... Off With Their Heads!
and...the Rabbits...
well...
we Know... what The Wonderful...
Rabbits...
Represent...
: ) }
 
 


 



No comments: