Sunday, August 4, 2013

The...Long...and Winding...Therapeutic...Road....

I want to Thank...the Owners...of Country Fair Antique Mall....in Coal Valley, Illinois... for staying an Hour... past closing...to help me load...The Ford....
What Sweet Hearts!
We had such a nice time...visiting...too....
I Love...Shopping There...and...at Dona's Cottage....next door...
: )
It was Great....Seeing My Little...Friend...from there...
and...getting a Big...Hug!
I was going to get an image...of her Darling Store....
but...after all of the Insanity...getting...loaded....I forgot...
Next Visit! : )....
I think... we...have Much...in Common...: )
I had another...Big...'Jack Nicholson' Grin....on my face.... like I had...leaving What Cheer....
as I pulled out of the Country Fair Parking Lot!
It was...a Lovely... time... : )
It was...late when I finally sat down...tonight....
I got the Ford unloaded...as the Sun...went down....
Had to shuffle...vehicles...so Mark could borrow the trailer...
then... we couldn't get the lights to work... after we got it hitched up....
so...I bailed in Jethro... and followed him home....
I think...it's a fuse...in his Van...
He'll figure it out...in the Morn...
we were both....wiped...out....
He's set up...at What Cheer... go...see him...!
Last Day!
Deals!
The Massive Doll House...rode Shot Gun!
I...think....I know a Darling...Little Girl....who might like...this...: )
I was...very Blessed... today... having to make another...trip....
It was...So Worth it... if...I would have found...nothing...
I Enjoyed....so..very Much....having Liz...and Miss. Scarlett.... ride...with....
but...
oh my....
I brought back...a most... wonderful load...filled with Treasures...that had just come in...Today!
Lord...I found some Great stuff...that wasn't there...yesterday...
The Urn...was...
but not....the Grinding Stone....: )
This...was a Most Amazing...Gift....
waiting for me... today... at Coal Valley....
It was found...in an Old High Amana, Iowa Home...15 years ago....
{just South...of me...}
The Folks...I bought it from...have enjoyed it...in their home....since....
It's hand dovetailed...everywhere....
mid 1800's....
Over...the Top....
Thanks...to Tom R. for helping me figure it all out....
{He...Knows...Everything...about...Old...Everything...and...is such a 'Lifeline'...when I'm stumped...: )
He's...another Gift...in my life...one of those...'Angels'... I always refer to...: ) }
Cheers...
: )
I Played...'Taxi'...for the...end...of this day....
I think...me...and Harry... had much in...common....
: )




 

No comments: