Tuesday, August 6, 2013

perhaps... a Mad... Tea Party.... is in order.... : )

Hmmmm...
Maybe...
in...September...
?
I have tried to schedule...
a Monthly...Event...
Last...was the July Open House...
{Thanks...to Everyone...who attended... It was...Wonderful!!!}
August...is...Gold Rush...
Soon....
The October...Fall Harvest Sale... will be...upon us...
but...
what about...
September....
?
A Mad...Tea Party...
Perhaps!
hmmmm...
I'm sure... I'll have Loads...of New Arrivals...
for The Antique...Connoisseurs ...
but...
I do...love a 'Gathering'...
Kick the Event Off...
with a Preview... Tea Party....
The Evening...before...
By...Invitation...Only...
of course...
: )
{e mail me... if...you would like... to receive an Invite....: )
with your...Land...Address! }
Door Prizes....
for those...Sporting.... Costume...
: )
and...those...who stay...the Latest....
: )
My 'Mad'... Mind...is Whirling!
I don't know...the Dates...exactly....
: )
but...
I would guess...
Early...to mid...
September...
{not too close..to the Fall Harvest Sale! }
I'm Excited!!!
Whether there be a group...of Two...
or..Fifty....
It's gonna be...a Fun...Time!
{Then...we'll be serving...'Tea'...and Goodies...
 Promptly...
at 6:00....
Daily...
for the Rest...of The 'Mad'...Open House! }
Oh My...
So Much...To Get Done!
I need to have Invitations....made... for Gold Rush!!!
Hope to See...You!!!
: )
Love...to ya...
Barb C.
{wait 'til ya hear...what I have in mind... for
The Christmas....
Open...House...: )
in...November...
: )
oh dear...
: ) }
 
 
 


No comments: