Friday, August 30, 2013

Massive...Silver...Plated...Punch Bowls... : )

It's been weeks...
since I could see the top...
of...
The Old... Harvest Table...
{only me...Harold...and Ed...could Love...}
I'd crowd my way... into the end of it...
to sip my Morning Swill...
then...
be running and adding mounds...of..'stuff'... to it...
Yes... a lot... has been 'Piling Up'... all over the House...
Today...
It Is...Hot...
and...I've had enough... of the
 'Chaos'...
so... began digging through...the Drifts...
Mounded High... on the Old Table...
{sigh...: ) }
Just as I got things...picked up...
I remembered the Massive Silver Plated Punch Bowls...
I had left... Baking...in Jethro's Trunk...
from yesterday...
Darrel A. had called... said he spotted one... at B.J's shop...
{Bless His Heart!}
I asked him...to please have them 'hold'...it... and I'd be in...
as soon as I could...
{I had folks...poppin' in... and couldn't leave...right away...}
Then...when I arrived... to pick it up...
B.J. had brought... nearly a Twin to it...in!
So...I bought them Both!
Perfect...for The Mad...Tea Party!!!!
Simply... Stunning!
and... The Old Harvest Table...
Looks Much...
Muchier...
Holding Them....
than it did...
the...
'Chaos'...
: )
Get Your Address...to me...
You'll want... what's being... Served....from these...
Darlings...: )
Love to ya...
Barb C.


 

No comments: