Monday, August 26, 2013

Fat Bottomed...Girls... They Make The Rockin' World....Go Round... : ) {oh my... : ) }

Lord...Lord...
: )
It's been a Long... Hot.... Day... : )
Gathered some treasures.. before the Sun...
started...cookin'... : )
Then...as the day went on...
Wheweeeee...
it got....
Toasty... : )
I Refuse...
to turn the air on....
while travelling down the road...
in any...of the Horseless... Carriages...
{once I hit the 'air'.... or...it hits me...
It's... All...
Over... : )
I can take..the Heat...
just... Not...
Hot...Cold...Hot...Cold...
in that....
I'm Done....}
: )
But... today... it was all...good...
Gathered a Nice Load... before 10:00
and...skated through... the day...
{Shade... Breeze.... : ) }
then...at the end...of the Day...
 on my way home... from town...
this Eve...
{Delivering a Belated... Birthday Gift...: )
I hate it...when I miss...a Birthday.... : ( }
it got... even...
 Better...
There are few things... in 'Life'.... that bring... a
Big Grin....
 to my Face...
on a Grueling....Hot....Sultry...Iowa...Day....
but...
With the Windows... Down...
on a Very...HOT... Evening...
Wind... Blowin'...
across my face... and through my...insane... hair....
{Lord... it's been a long... long...day... : ) }
thinking about getting Supper...
{Corn... Tomatoes... Onions... Dill... Butter...: ) : ) : ) }
hammer down... drivin'... Ol' Jethro... home...
"Fat Bottomed Girls"...
Blasted... through Jethro's Speakers!
{ I CRANKED 'er UP!!!!}
The Floorboards... were HUMMIN"!!!!!
'Queen'
yeah... I posted it...on FB and had it Blaring...from youtube... on the lap top....
as I fixed...
'Suppa'...
Tonight....: )
oh...my... : )
soooo....
simply...
iowa...
: ) 
yes...
insane...
but...then,....
all the Best... people...
are...
: )
Love to ya...
Barb C.
 
 
 
 
 
Picked... Today....!!! : )
Iowa...Sweet Corn...
: ) : ) : )
Cookin'...in my... Kettle...
on..
The Stove...
doesn't get better... than... this....
: )
 


"Suppa"...
: )
Fresh...Iowa Sweet Corn...
Our... Picked Today....
Tomatoes...
Dill...
Lots...and Lots.... of...
Dill...
and...
Butta...
LOADS...
of...
Sweet...Cream....Butter!!!!
Yes...
I am... a Fat... Bottomed Girl....
: )
and...frankly...
Wouldn't Have It...
Any...Other...Way...
: )
 
 


I gathered...a Sweeeet Load... this Morn... before... it started to...
Cook...
This is one piece....
Lovely...
: )
{get on Your Bikes....
and...
Ride...}
: ) : ) : )
 


No comments: