Monday, July 22, 2013

Under...my hat....

Daughter, Liz....
has just Beautifully Created.... more... 'Hatter Hats'!!!
She's much like her Mother...and only puts these together....when The Spirit Moves Her!
{That's...The Artist...in her... : )}
I am Thrilled...with what she has done....
I'll be posting them...later....as I...will be doing all of the Vintage Embellishments...on them... : )
{She asked me to... I'm looking forward to Playing...with her...Darling Creations! }
I was so Inspired by them....
I'm going to do a Mad Hatter....Wonderland Booth...at Gold Rush.... in August....
{Peg...'The March Hare'...will be Joining Me...!!!!
{as will... Lynn and Lea! }
then...
Totally Blow It Out....
here...
Down the Rabbit Hole...
at The Fall Harvest Sale....in OCTOBER!!!!!
{Dates will be added in the next couple of days...on The Calendar of Events!! }
When I look at these...little Hats...of all shapes...and sizes... Liz has carefully constructed...
I see... so much more....
than a 'hat'...
It's about... what they represent...
{my mind...Whirls...}
I'll be sharing...those...thoughts...with you...
when...The Hats...
are...Complete....
for now...
It's all....
under my...hat...
: )
Love to ya...
Barb C.
{I'm still....struggling...with the accident...Saturday night....
It's...odd... how it seems to be... never far...from my thoughts...
from the moment...I heard the siren....
Her name...was released...yesterday...
'Sandra'
Seems... we had a bit... in common....
she was my age.....
a HUGE... Dog Lover....
Florist....
: )
and...
shared the same... last name...
oh...dear....}
I think...we would have been...
'Friends'...}
 

No comments: