Friday, July 12, 2013

Truer Words...

After... thinking... and pondering...about the Alice Quote....
I had written about this morn....
concerning... 'Yesterday'... and... being a 'different'...person.....
'Today'...
and...thinking...'Truer Words....were never written...'
I came across... this...
: )
and...realized...
hmmmm.....
yesterday...today....
whenever...
Some...Folks....
Never... Ever...
Change....
: )
Love to Ya!
Barb C.
 
 
 
{Thanks...Steampunk for posting this on FB}
{It took me...a minute or...two... to figure... what song... I'd put...with this post...
then...it hit me...
My Past.... Present....and Future....
"Uneasy Rider"...
Mr. Charlie Daniels...
oh...yeah...
been there...
done...that...
and...
reckon...I'll.... do'er again....
: )
 
Five... on the Floor....
Peace Sign...
Hangin' from the Rear View....
 
 
Mag Wheels...
{that...have been known... to sling... a little... dust..: ) }
 
 
This was...crossin' the Iowa...Missouri Line.... : ) FUSO....
Nashville...Bound....
The next year...
I was under the Truck....again...
en route to Nashville....
I always...keep a little...
wire...
at the Back...Door... : )
Wire... gotta Love It!
This...was heading...to The Anamosa Show...
: )
It's All....Better Now!
I won't...get into...the Brawls... and Beer Bottles... I've ducked....
I'm savin' those stories...
for
The Book...
: )
 
 
 

No comments: