Sunday, July 14, 2013

Hoppy's Primitive...and Proper...


Had...a Most....
Wonderful Time....
at Dave and Shelly Hopkins...
"Hoppy's Primitive and Proper"
Grand Opening!!!!
Holy Smokes!
What a Fun Time!!!
I have known Dave...and Shelly...for Years...
They recently acquired, our...Friend, Marion's...Shop...
in La Porte City, Iowa... and ... Transformed it....
It was...Lovely...when Marion had it...
Dave...and Shelly...have Expanded... and brought in...some...Most....Amazing...
Pieces...
and...at Wonderful... Prices....
I had a BLAST!!!!
and...loaded UP!
They have...Loads...yet to bring in... and...I intend on visiting them....
Often....
: )
This...Lamp... Made My Day!!!!
LOVE IT!!!!
 
Hoppy's is Very Diverse....
Something...for Everyone!
Dave...and his...Darling...Mother....
Such.....Wonderful...Folk...
Dave and Shelly...have collected...for years... They have...Much...that is...so...hard to find....these days...
{What do ya think about That Hanging Fixture!!! Wowza!!!}
 
Shelly...{center} and her Darling...Crew!
It was Great Seeing Marion and Pat... and So Many... Nice Folks.... Wishing Dave and Shelly.... Success!
Marion {The Lady in the Sweater...} is the previous owner... I  used to come and visit...regularly....
Pat...is the Lady...sitting... shared another store...in La Porte City, with Dave....
That closed... and.... now... This...New One... Is Opening! YAY!!!
Dave said...Pat is 90....
I couldn't believe it....
I always Sooooo Enjoyed our Long Visits.... when I visited the other shop...
Pat...and Marion...are Gems!
It...was GREAT Seeing Them!!!!
{Shelly did a Beautiful Fruit Bowl...and served Wine.... : ) {I was driving...told her...if I started...I may have to Stay....!!!!}
 
Had to get an image of the Cute Bathroom....Shelly made it... DARLING!!!!
Dave has gathered many La Porte City items...and has a Lovely Display.....
He also... has collected Red Wing.... Forever...
has some... Awesome Pieces!
This is an Amazing...Folk Art Steam Engine....
I Loved...the Mix....
Farm...Garden...Textiles.... Toys...Advertising...Pottery... Stoneware...Victorian....
Truly...Something for Everyone!
Dave and Shelly have...Loads...of Awesome Vintage Lighting....
It's a Great Store...
and... I look forward to my next visit...: )
Be Sure... when in the area... to Stop In...
You'll
Love
It!!!!

No comments: