Saturday, July 20, 2013

Curiouser... and Curiouser...

Superstitious...
I suppose...
I am....
It's more...like...I know, everything happens...for a reason...
than...'Superstition'....
I have learned...to 'notice'... things...
The... 'Curious'...things...
that we tend to Breeze by....
and... Chalk up...as 'Coincidences'...
oh my...
I don't know... exactly...what they mean....
when...'Curious' things happen...but I know...to
 be aware....
There is...Something.... trying to get my attention....
Yesterday...Morn...
as I was watering....the Urns.. just outside The Rabbit Hole....
out of one....
Popped a little Field Mouse....
He Surprised me...! and I jumped back...
He climbed onto the Old Round Concrete Table....
then... in short order... climbed a Statue... that was on the table top...
just...a couple feet from me...
Sat there... and looked at me...
I reached for my camera...
{Of All Times! I had left my Camera...in The Ford!!!! } 
Thought... he'd surely be Long Gone.... if I ran...to get it....
but... decided to run...anyway...
as I was trotting to the Ford...
I slowed up....
Somehow... I knew... that Mouse... would still be there....
when I returned....
so... felt no urgency... to hurry....and...walked back....
from The Ford....
with camera..in tow...
I took many images....of him...
as he sat...
and peered back at me...
He...walked around the neck...of the statue... and looked like a Stole... on it...
all...the... while...
sizing me up...
While I grabbed my camera... I also grabbed some Peanut Butter Crackers...
I had in The Ford... for Miss. Scarlett...
I actually... hand fed... the Little Mouse...
He didn't seem too interested in the food...
Mostly...just Staring... at... Me....
Now... I find it...a little Odd...that a Field Mouse... would be so intrigued...
and not Run....
I thought...."Is he...sick?"... He... over all looked.. healthy...
{we don't poison... anything... }
yes... I found it strange....
But...That... Isn't... what gave me....
Pause...
{tho...I suppose...it should have... but... I see a lot... of strange... Critters...
around The Rabbit Hole....}
It was when... I looked at the images... later....
Every...Single Image... I took of the Mouse....
was white...
{I took...many...at Many... angles...}
I had to do some fancy editing...to see this much....
I have never... in any camera... had this happen....
ever...
All... of the other images...I captured before.... and after....
were perfectly fine....of other subjects....
That...
I Find....
Odd...
Love...to ya...
Barb C.







No comments: