Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Click...Click...Click...{and the end... of the day...}

Click...Click...Click....
I snapped a few images...this Morn...
as I hobbled through the house....
I twisted my back....
I think...on Sunday...
I kept going...
but... yesterday...totally seized up....
spent the entire day... on my back...
{It never ceases to Amaze me...
I can Dead Lift... Hundreds...of Pounds...
yet... all it takes.... is a little 'twist'...
and...that's IT!}
I'm hoping Mom will be released today.... I will be there....to ride with her...
but...I've explained to them...I'll be very slow... and no help...lifting...or dressing....Mom....
Walking...
 is almost....
too....
much....
{I Hate it...when This Happens!}
I have a Million Miles to Go!!!
What Cheer Flea Market....
This Weekend!
Elkhorn Flea Market....
the Following!
then...
The Weekend...After That!!!
GOLD RUSH!!!
oh my...
{Peg Is Coming!!!!!!! : ) }
{sigh...}
and...I'm... moving...mighty...slow....
{but... Today... I'm Movin'!!!!!! }
I know it'll come around...
it always does...
: )
Love to ya...
Barb C.



I captured a few images...as I hobbled around the house...this morn...
I do...Love Vintage Glass....
It's Beautiful... on Every Level....
just... sitting... atop the Old Pie Safe....
waiting to be taken back...to The Rabbit Hole...
but... it's at it's Very Best...
Holding... a Sweet...Summer....Wine....
after...work is done...
at...
the end...of the day....
yes...
a Lovely....Glass of Wine...
Held... in a Most...Beautiful Vintage Vessel....
Life...is...Good....
: )
{a Sweet Parfait...with...Summer Berries...and Whipped Cream... is Quite Divine.... as well... : )
I even....drink Iced Coffee... out of these...Beauties! Lovely.... }
{sigh....}
: )
 
The Horses....
caught my eye... this Morn...
They seem...very content... trotting amongst The Old Cupboards....
: )
This is one of the side tins...from the Old Pie Safe, Miss. Scarlett and I brought home...from Winds Reach....
Gotta...Love It... : )
I planted this little sink up...this Spring...
It's Produced... Well!
Herbs....
: )
I had this Old Barn Cupola Top... for several months....
{you can barely see it...the Herbs... have grown so Large! }
and couldn't sell it....
seemed no one knew what to do with it....
I told folks... how Lovely it would be... in the Center...of a Garden.... Planted up...
but... seemed no one... was interested...}
So....I took it off the Market... lined the outer ring... with weed block...
filled it with soil... and planted Herbs...
Then...
Everyone Wanted It!!!
Nope...
it's a permanent fixture... at the back....Courtyard...: )
of...The Rabbit Hole...
This year... Liz planted Dill Weed... in it...
along with the Hardy Perennials....
 I begin...searching for them...sprouting up in the Old Cupola....
when the Snow begins to melt....
 they are my first...hint of Spring....
That's Such a Welcomed Sight!!!!
: )
 
Breakfast....
Polly and I....Slowly....walked in the Gentle....Summer Mist...this Morn...
first time I'd been out of the house... in a couple of days....
but...
I had... to Harvest... some of the Beautiful Fresh Herbs.... for the Perfect....Home Grown...
Sliced Tomato....
Ahhhhh....
and...
Fresh...Dill...
oh my....
There is Nothing...Better....
oh my...
oh......
my.....

{p.s. Just got a call...from Pegadoo....
Another.... Mountain....
a Big....Mountain...
Smacked her in the face.... this Morn....
{not Peg....herself... she's... doing very well....}
She won't be coming.... to Gold Rush....
Prayers...to her Family.... }



The End.... of the Day....

I put on.... "If You're Goin' Through Hell".... for Peg....
 and...
Honestly...
Myself...
: )
this afternoon...before I went to the Hospital....
they released Mom....today....
What a fiasco....
oh my...
The Doctor... who happened to be there...when I arrived...
{one...of several...}
asked me...a Multitude of questions...dating back...35 years... about Mom's Meningioma...
{Brain Tumor...}
Surprising... to him....
and...myself...
{he asked if I am a Nurse...: ) I told him...No... just have seen a lot....over the years.... }
{It sounded like somebody else...was talking...from my head...}
 I rattled off...Mom's entire Medical History....
Doctors...Neurologists ... Opthamologists... Surgeons... Hospitalizations...Surgeries...Reasons... for her...Not...Having Surgeries....
Her Meds... how Long...she'd been on them...Her Eye Sight....what happened... and when...
Etc....Etc....Etc....
then...he asked about her allergies...
what a simple...
question....
: )
{I was Stunned.... for a moment....
 was it... Codeine...
or...Penicillin....
I was Spinning....Spinning....!!!
I could feel Beads of Sweat.... Forming on my Brow.....
My Eyes... Locked...on His....}
"CODEINE!!!!!"
I Blurted out!
I felt like I was on a Horrible...Game Show....
{It was Dad...that was allergic to Penicillin...}
He mumbled something...about Dementia...
I said..."Yes... I'm Sure...I have It"....
he smiled...
and said..."No... I think you... have a little too much...on your plate"...
Yes...
I reckon...so...
all the more reason...
to...
Keep On Movin'....
Holy Smokes!!!!
Awwww....
Hell....
: )
{I'm on my second... Beautiful...Stemmed Glass.... Filled with
Southern Iowa...
Home Made...
Elderberry...Wine...
from the year... 2005....
and this.... Stemmed Glass...
has Never...Looked More....
Lovely....}
: )


 

1 comment:

sue in mexico mo said...

I am sorry to read you are injured. Best wishes for a speedy recovery! :)