Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Playin'.... around...

Seems...I can't keep my head straight...these days...
I'm...jumpin'...from pullin' weeds... to stackin'... clay pots....
Talkin' to Dr.'s...
and...Grand Children...
I sat...this afternoon...
and threw fish food...into the Fountain....
I didn't mention it...
but...I thought a Raccoon had gotten
The Fish...
I haven't seen them...for weeks....
yet...
I kept feeding....them....
{I couldn't bare the thought....of them... being....gone....}
This afternoon...
They All....Came to the Surface...
and Greeted Me!
What a Gift!
a...Much....Needed....Gift...
: )
I have a couple weeks to get The July Open House...together...
but...as I look around...
there is...
Much....
to be Done....
oh my...
Everybody's Talkin' at me....
I don't hear a word....
they're sayin'...
{sigh....}
Love to ya...
Barb C.
 
I want to...Move In.... to this Old.... Gnarly...Doll House....
I....Truly Do!
Love...my Gnarly... Flock.... : )
these....are 'keepers'....
Planted Sage...in Straw....
{exactly....: ) }
As Polly and I... walked inside...this Eve... I caught a glimpse of the Lilies...
I about dropped....
They are Wide Open....
It's....Summer....
how can that be???
It Can't... be Summer...
Mother Nature....
I feel.... Cheated....
I'll take the Cold.... The Rain...
even.... the Late Snow....
but....
I need....Sunshine...
Spring...Sunshine...
that...gentle warmth.... that gently....
delivers me.... to....
Summer....
Spring...has Skipped a Beat....
and...
I...Don't Like It....
I...see...Trouble....
: (
 


No comments: