Thursday, June 13, 2013

Daylight....


as....Polly and I walked...this Morn...
I paid Special attention...to 'The Daylight'...
I have always loved the Alison Krauss Song....
'Daylight'...
but... never realized... how incredible the lyrics are...
I sooooo.... understand them....
oh my...
I...live them... : )
actually... I looked at my 'playlist'...this morn...and find...
I 'live'... them all....
From 'Foggy Mountain Breakdown'....
to...
Mahna Mahna....
'What Do Ya Think About That'... to 'Let it Die'...
Song Writers...
Modern Day...Poets...
God Bless 'em...
they...had to 'live' it...
to 'write' it...
Yes... Pontoon... was my second song of choice...
this Morn...
I heard it... the other morning..as I was swiftly heading to the Hospital...
in Jethro....
I felt myself....
drift away...
In...my mind....
I could see....
my feet...dangling...in the water... sitting on the bow...of the Pontoon....
The Lake... was Smoooooth...as Glass...
It was Hot....
but...the Canopy... shaded my shoulders....
{sigh...........}
oh my....
for...a few.... short...moments.......
Life....was.... at Peace....
in The Daylight....
When I went to get Mom...at the Hospital...yesterday....
just....as I was beginning to feed her...her lunch...
she had a grand mal Seizure...
{I thought the Nurses... who happened to be standing next to me... were going to pass out....
their faces... went pale...then...bright...red...when she began to convulse....
I clutched...one's arm.... and told them both to be calm... I shut the door...to Mom's room....
{she yells...out...while having one...}
 and held her hand...
and...kept reassuring her...
she was going to be...just... fine...
it was a Long... one....
about 3 minutes...
{that feels like...hours....}
Mom...didn't go home...
I stayed....several hours... and...Mom...was doing much better...
They were re checking her blood levels...
I'm thankful...we weren't on the bus... when she had her seizure...
I haven't seen her have one...for several years....
They...are frightening...even...to trained... folk....
What....an Awful Thing.... for Mom...or... anyone.... to go through....
Mom... so...frail... 93.... her...heart... under so...much....stress....
oh my....
oh...my....
I'm glad I was there...for her....
she was...too... : )
Love...to ya...
Barb C.
{Polly...is perking along.... her stitches... are holding....so far...
She's lost some weight... and is fussy....about eating.... but...is perking.... along....
One Day...at a Time...
: ) }

 

Lessons Lived...
are Lessons Learned...
: )
 
 
 
 

No comments: