Thursday, June 20, 2013

A Sad....Day...

Woke up...this Morning...
to hear the news of James Gandolfini...
or..
as I...and so many will remember him...
as Tony Soprano...
He was an Amazing...Artist, Actor....
I had seen him in other movies...before 'The Sopranos'
and... he was Great....
but...
I Loved...his Character, Tony....
I understood him...
from the Love...he had...for The Ducks...
to his relationship...with his Mother....
Family...and Friends...
{I think... a lot of folks... could...}
We Never...missed an Episode...of The Re Runs!
{we don't have HBO }
I remember...flying...from Illinois...on Many Occasions...
to get Home... and watch...
{I'd work everything around it.....
yeah...yeah....
I could have recorded it...
but... it's not the same!}
James...was so... young...
51...
what a Loss....
Prayers to His Loved Ones....and Family...
Sounds like... he was much Loved...by all...who knew, and worked with him...
That... says it all...
Love to ya... James....
and Thank You...
: )
Barb C.
 
 
 


No comments: