Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Movin'....and a Shakin'!

Liz...climbed up...on The Ford...
and we made Fast Work...of the Auction Gatherings!
We...Unloaded...reloaded...then...unloaded...all day...: )
Got...Much...Done!!!
{A...Long...Way...to Go!}
{Peg's coming up....one of these days....oh dear...}
We worked inside...the Rabbit Hole...
and...made pathways....
Hung More Chandeliers....
Arranged... Farm...Junk....
and...Statuary....
oh my....
Hauled stuff...out of Storage...for the Tent Sale....
oh my...
Yes....
We were...Little Tornadoes!
My Little Canadian...Friends...are relentless...about wanting...'Images'...: )
So...I'll try and capture...a few...today...: )
It's difficult...when Everything...is Turned Upside...Down!
and...your hands...are sooooo Busy....
Shuffling!
Love...to ya...
Barb C.
Polly and I enjoyed...Yogurt Pops...last night...for Supper....
oh my...it was a Long...Day....
had to sip....a little...
'Hard Wine'...
{Vodka...and Grape Pop....: ) }
last night...
oh my...
{I was...truly....'Numbing the Pain...at the Expense...of my Liver!!!' : ) }
I'm feeling it...this Morn....
oh dear...: )
The Things...I Drag...This Old...Body...Through...
oh....my...
: )
 


No comments: