Monday, March 11, 2013

Livin'...the Dream...

Worked Down The Rabbit Hole...
today...
oh my...
oh my...
: )
I played with Everything....from Grungy...Old Tool Boxes...
to...Beautiful...Chandeliers...
I climbed the ladder...more times...than I want to count...
Setting...The Paul Bunyan Cupboard...
He's....10 feet tall...
and...I had to Stretch...to get him...Displayed...
 dragged in...some wet Straw...
for Fluff...
{It'll dry... it was all...I had...}
It was Good...Therapy...
working...away....today...
it truly was...
As the Movie Trailer...says...
for Alice...in Wonderland..
"There's a Place...Like No Place on Earth...
A Land...Filled with...Wonder...Mystery and Danger...
Some...say...to Survive it...
You need to be Mad...as a Hatter...
Which...
Luckily...
I...
Am..."
Truer...words..were Never Written...
Hope you...had a Crazy...Mad...Day...
as well...
and...are sipping a Glass...of Champagne...
This...Eve...
as...am I....
{It's all...I had... }
: )
Love...to ya...
Barb C.
{ Here's... to...
"Livin' The Dream......."
: )
oh my...
Cheers...}
 
 
 
Yes...
The Rabbit Hole...
Truly is...
Somewhere...
Between a Barn...
and a French....Boudoir...
 
Found this....Quote on FB...last night...
Words...
to 'Live'...by...
 
This...is the Coolest...Old Door...
This image...doesn't show...The Beautiful...Granny Smith Apple Green...
Paint....
So...Perfect...for Spring....
Cheers.....
oh...my...
: )

2 comments:

Brandon Woline said...

A Barn and a French Boudoir...I love love love it!!!

Simply Iowa said...

Me.....too... : )
Love ya...Sweet Pea!