Sunday, March 3, 2013

Life...is...Good... : )

Had...a Most...Fun Day...
Working Down...The Rabbit Hole....
Liz came out...we sorted...and cleaned...
{DEEP CLEANED...and ORGANIZED!!!}
Prepped...for the Big...Flip!
What a Frickin'...Mess!
I have so many...Cleaning Supplies...
Hooks...Screws...Paint... Paper.... Bags...
etc...etc...etc....
oh my....
Liz...made a Big...Mistake...
She took a Deep...Whiff...of a Bottle...that was supposed to have Dish Soap...in it...
ahhh... not....
{I filled the bottle with Ammonia... for the Greasy... things...I clean...}
OOOOOPS!!!!
She was standing next to me...when she did it...
{ as did Peg... a couple of years ago...: ) }
Before...I could say a word...it was...Too..Late!
Holy Smokes...
Liz...LOST IT!!!
as Did I...
As with Peg...I Nearly...Died...Laughing...at The Reaction!!!!
I Couldn't Breathe!!!!
I was Laughing...Sooooo Hard!
{It was like Crossing..a Certain River..in Kentucky....All Over...Again!!!}
and...like Peg...
Liz...was Hilarious... when she discovered...'Mouse...Houses...'
or...Shall I say...
'Mouse...Out Houses!!!'
Oh My...
Ya...Just...Never Know...what one...may...discover...
Down...The Rabbit Hole!!!
I guess....I'll never have a Prim...and Proper...Shop...
It's...Part...Barn...
and...
Part...
French... Boudoir...
oh my...
What a Mix!
{The Girls...know... I can't Kill...any of God's...Little Creatures...
 I Feed them...over the Winter...wind up...hand feeding them...by Spring...
when they move...Out...
must be the Quaker...in me...or...the Realization...Critters...Love...Unconditionally....
Unlike...Humans...}
I called Peg... to Share...'The Ammonia Experience'...She Roared...!
oh my...
oh...my...
: )
Those...Girls....Make Me Smile...
: )
That...my Friends...
is...
Priceless...
it...truly...
is...
Love...to ya...


My...Elizabeth...
I know...she is...All...Grown Up...
but...to me...
She'll...always be...
My...Little Girl...
{This....was taken on Christmas Morn..
a Lifetime...ago...
Liz...Loved this Old...Dolly...
and...thought...I had sold her...
But...I had held her back...with a Bunch...of Clothes...for her...
The Dolly...was so...forlorn...I told Liz...I knew a Lady...who could repair her face....
Liz said..." Oh...Mama...I Love..Her...Just...The Way She Is!!!"...
She...still does... she has her... to this day... : ) }
 
Liz...talking to Pegadoo... {oh my...I should Never...Allow This...They...Conspire!!!}
{Seriously...they were getting mighty Close...to calling me...a 'Hoarder!'...
Those...are Fightin' Words!!!}
The Funny...thing...is...
Without...trying...The Old...Hatter...Drops them...to Their...Knees...
God...Bless...'em... for...Staying...Close....
They...Truly...Endure... a Lot...
and...keep coming...back...
I...Truly....am..Blessed...
: )

No comments: