Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Imagine...Heaven..with no Angels...Singin'...It'd be like...Iowa...with no...Snow...

We are getting...Snow...today...
Everyone...including The Weather Man... is getting tired of it...
except...for me...
I Love...the Snow...
well...I Love...all...Four Seasons...we are Blessed with....in Iowa...
When we get a Big...Snow...in March...
I know... it's Winter...taking...His Final Curtain Call...
This...won't last...
I ran outside...in my Old Indian Blanket...Visited Scout...and captured...
a few... images...of the Beautiful...Gift.... Mother Nature...laid...at our feet...
I just had my slippers on...and no socks...
{I would have gone barefooted...but...I knew...I'd be out there...with Scout...for too...Long...and...I'd have no toes...left...}
As it was...the Snow...grabbed hold...of my ankles...but...it didn't bother me...a bit....
I Love...the feel of it... when it's so...Fluffy...and Fresh...
I'll be missing it...when it's gone...
Love...to ya..
Barb C.
I can't imagine...not ever...seeing this....
Touching it...
Smelling it....
It's such...an Amazing Gift....
Mother Natures...Bestows...upon us...
 
These Old Horse Head....Statues....always make me smile...
when they wear....a Fresh...Blanket...of Snow....
The Old...Gnarly Light Fixture...is still...hanging on the Old Oak....
I always...forget...to take it down....
and...on days like today...I'm glad....
"I smell....APPLES!"
I had a half dozen Apples...at the House... that were waiting for me...to run them down...to Scout...
If...he could...he'd eat them...All at Once....
as it is...before he has one chewed...and swallowed...he's reaching for another....
He's Wintered...well....
Still...quite a bit...over weight...but...then...so am I...
The Vet says...he should be on a diet...
Yeah...I'll do that...when I put myself...on one...
Hey...It's Winter...in Iowa...
We Need...to keep our...Bones...Covered!
 
I put these images of Scout...on today...for Robin....
Scout...is Chewing a Mouthful...
and..I gave him...and Extra Pat...from...Robin...: )
There is...Something...about the Snow...in March....
I can hear...The Spring Bird...Singing....in the Distance...
{Red Winged Black Bird...}
Telling...of Spring...just around the corner...
Reminding me...
better enjoy this...
Spring...is knocking at the Door...
so...I am...
It's a Beautiful...Day....
The Old...Wheelbarrow...is full of Snow...today...
but...in very little time...it'll be hauling...Soil....
for the Urns...

2 comments:

Brandon Woline said...

Beautiful in so many ways!!!

Simply Iowa said...

Yes...Brandon...
There is Much...Beauty...in the World...
Love...to ya...
: )