Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I'm as good...'Once'...as I ever was....: )

Yes...
I am as good...Once...as I ever was...: )
Holy Smokes...
What a...Journey...
with The Twins...
These...Dawgs...must weigh...all...of 400 pounds...
each...
Just...digging one...out...
of the FUSO...
was a Trip...
They touch...the ceiling...
 in the FUSO...
oh...yes...
we danced...
{actually...the one...Tap...Danced...on my back...
'til...I could put him...on the Floor...
oh my... : ) }
No...I couldn't take...the Twins... on...
but...
One...Down...
and...One...
to Go...: )
oh my...
My Body said...
"You Can't do this...Girl"
but...
my Pride...said...
"Yes....You...Can"...
: )
Yes...I...Can...
{I am sharing this...'Journey'... because...I always am asked..
"How...do you get these Big...Pieces...in here??? }
The Queen....thought I was insane...
after I got her...Unearthed...from her Cushy...Thrown...
she enjoyed on her ride...home...from Nashville....
{I'm...glad she didn't sell...
she...kinda...belongs...Down...the Rabbit Hole...}
 

Had to unload...the FUSO to get to the Twins
 

It's a Trick...getting the Big Boys...out...
They are too tall...to get out the door...
so..
I had to have the truck.. floor clear...with the door....mostly...down....
I..scooched...it...around...then...laid..it's back...on mine.... let it drop...pushing... it inch by inch..'til I got it...under...the partially... opened door...and a bit...out of the truck..So...I wouldn't have to pull it too far....then...rolled it to the floor...off my back....
then...
ooosdt...out from under it...

oh...yeah... this was tricky....
for a moment... I wasn't sure... I could make it...
just...a split...second...
I knew...if it got away...from me...
we'd be...in Trouble...Big...Trouble...
so...
It...didn't....
I also...realized...at this point...it really...was quite Warm Outside!
Yes... I worked up...a mighty good Sweat....


Getting it from the road...was not easy....Corner Cupboards...are the worst....
Had to keep it on one side...it was too wide to go through the gate....
and...ducking under the entry... was a Trick....Squatting...and pulling backwards....
oh my...
Yeah...it was at that moment...when I heard the Guy's...comment...from the Auction....
"You really shouldn't buy things...you can't move...yourself"...
Those words...
Got me to the Door...of the Rabbit Hole!!!

{Sigh.....}
Halfway.... Home....
It's a Tight...Spot....Urns...were rockin'...and Rollin'...
The Earth...was Shakin'!
I had....a bit...of a problem...at the door...
It's a Little Door...
and...the Cupboard...could no longer be on it's side...it had to be on it's Edge....
I struggled...and Struggled...with it...
Up...and Down... back and forth
and knew...if...I was going to make it happen...
The Old...Cupboard...would suffer...
So...set my Pride...aside...
and called in
 One...
Of the Tuffest.... Moving Machines...I know...
Steph...
{I don't know...any..Man...or Woman...who could out...Move....Her...
on...most...Every...Level...}
She dropped everything..and came...to help...
: )
We got it inside...and Wrangled...it through the maze...
oh my....
 

What...an...Angel...: )
{she kept scolding me.... for doing this...by myself... oh my...Like She Wouldn't!!!!
The Pot..Truly...calling the Kettle...Black!!!}
One...Down...
One...to go..
: )
but...it won't be today...
Mark needs a hand...so...am heading that way...
Tomorrow...
yes...
Tomorrow...
The Rabbit Hole...is Beyond...Torn Up!!!
I got a call...as I was...trying to get the Big Boy...trough the door...
It was a Sweet Friend...who wanted to know...if I'd conduct an Estate Tag Sale...
 for some Nice Folks...who really need a Hand...
and...wanted me to come...
NOW....
{They live...far away...and were here...at the House...for the day...}
Oh My...
{It was just up the road.... but... I was a Mess...Everything...was in a MESS...
I left the Big Dawg...precariously...at the Door....
 ran up there...quick...
made my Apologies...for my Appearance...
talked a Million Miles...a Minute....
and.... will...probably...take the Sale...
It's a Lovely....Home...
and...they need...Help....
I'll start on it...just after The Garden Party....
the Estate Sale...
 will be...late April...
oh my...
Hope you...had a Lovely Day...
and...Conquered...Every Mountain...
Love...to ya...
Barb C.
{yeah...a few years ago...Both...of the Twins... would be...inside..today..
nope...
I ain't as Good...as I Once was...
But...
I'm as Good..
Once...
as I Ever...was..: ) }
Hmm... maybe... I'll start referring to the Twins...as Big...Girls...: )
Bobbie Jo.... and Betty Lou...: ) 

No comments: