Saturday, March 9, 2013

I Run...to You...

Yes...I Run...to These...Old Broken...Things...
Run....down the Broken...Roads...
Why...is that....
maybe...it's simply...
because...
we...have...Much...in Common...
: )
and...we Understand...each other...
I played...down the Rabbit Hole...today...
Liz and I worked our tails...off....
and..."Carnage"...
would Best...describe...the little shop...tonight...
oh my...
The Shop...hasn't...flipped this Hard...in a Decade....!!!
yet...it all seems...so....natural...
{Liz...keeps trying to encourage me...: ) }
Trust me....
This...Is...Nothing...
{she needn't worry...}
I know...it will get done...and be...Amazing...
by The Garden Party....
I see... the Beauty...that Lives...inside those four...little walls...
after all...I brought it...all...there...
Whether...they all...be in a Pile...
or...Precisely...Organized....
all I see...is...
 Beauty....
Like...the Old..Broken...Ironstone Plate...
I found...tucked...under a table....
{Peg...probably...stashed it...in a Mad Rush...to Get 'er Done! }
To...me... it's Beautiful....
It will be a 'Server'...at The Garden Party...
It...will have a few Days...in The Sun....
We...all...Deserve...
a Day...in the Sun....
: )
Hope...You...had one...Today....
Love...to ya...
Barb C.
{I do...Love....Running to These...Old...Worn...Well...Loved...Treasures...
They...always...always...
Love Me...Back...}
{A HUGE...Thanks...to Liz... for getting my Playlist...back.... : ) Life...is Good...
 Love...my Music....ahhhh.....
Poetry...set to Tune...: ) }

No comments: