Friday, March 29, 2013

Gettin' 'er... Done...: )

Whew!
It was a Long...Day!
But...a Good One...
Had Dear.... Friends...
Lynn and Lea...
My...Southern Iowa Pals....
Lending...a Big...Hand...
: )
We...Cleaned...Organized....had the Burn Barrel...Roaring!
They also...brought...some Awesome....Gnarliness...
for The Garden Party...
{I have changed the
'The Garden Party'...
to...
'The Hillbilly...Garden Party!'
{That's...Simply....Where my head...is at...: )
and... my...Wardrobe....
these...days...
Oh...my...}
John...Eddie....Justin....Lynn...Lea...and Myself....
Hoisted...the Tent top...
Over the Fence...
and...over...many Obstacles....
and...Got...'er...Done...
Whew...
What a Journey....
yes...
It Takes...a Village...
: )
Thanks...to All....
For a Lovely...
Day....
Love to ya...
Barb C.
{Prayers... to a Very...Special.... Pooch... this Eve...: ) }
You...are looking... at a True....'Chevy'.... Man...
Lynn...
Who...Found...a Wonderful....'Treasure'...
for...a Die Hard... Ford.... Gal....
I...Love It...
: )
and...So...Love The Thought...: )
{It...had...to be...Tuff...for him...to...actually... Purchase...this Wonderful...Old...Ford...Poster...: )
 I will...'Treasure'...it...always : ) 
Lynn...and Lea... brought Some Awesome....Pieces...up...for The Garden Party... !!!
 Thanks...to Lea...for her Amazing Decorating.... Abilities!
Holy Smokes....
What...would I do...without...such Wonderful....Folks.... in my life?
I simply....don't know.....
It Truly...was...
a 'Good Friday'....
: )
We got the Tent...Up!!!
and...are beginning....to Fill It!
It really...needs to be Twice....this Size...
oh...dear....
There are a Pair....of These...Beauties!
oh...my....
Liz...pulled up...this Eve...
{another...Blessing...in my Life...: ) }
as Lynn and Lea...were heading...Home...
We worked a couple Hours...
until...I said...
"Enough!!!!"
Holy Smokes...it was a Long....Day!
Loads.... of...Gnarliness...
for...the..
"Hillbilly...Garden Party!!!"
and...Much...More... to Go....
oh...my... : )

No comments: