Thursday, February 21, 2013

To...All of My Soul...Sisters...{and...Brothers...: ) }

Oooooh...
yes...a Little...Over the Top...
with...
Lady Marmalade...to lead off...this morn..: )
It's All about the Soul...
for me...
This Year!
 
 
I will be making some HUGE Changes...
Down the Rabbit Hole...
This Season...: )
I'm CLOSING the Rabbit Hole...
then...
Re OPENING...
The First Weekend...in April...
with a BIG
GARDEN PARTY!!!!
oh my...: )
a Brand New...
FLIP!!!!
 
This Year...
will be All...
Scheduled...EVENTS!!!
I...after all..am a Party Girl...: )
always...have been...
I Love...to Entertain!
Food...and Refreshments...!!!
and...The Gnarlist...of Old...
Soulful...
Farm...
Farm House...and
Garden...
Treasures!!!!!!!
 
 
I will Gather..and Gather...
then...Blow it Out...
Once a Month...
With a BIG PARTY!!!
{no early sales....in between...oh my...: )}
There Will Be a Very...Special...Theme...
for Each...Event...: )
oh yeah...
: ) : ) : )
If it has Wheels....We'll get 'er LOADED!!!!

 
 
I'll be posting the dates...as I get through all of the Show Calenders....
Of course...we will have the
 Memorial Day Weekend Sale...
and Fall Harvest Sale...as Always...
Oh My!!!!
This was taken a year or two...ago... at Duwa's Auction! We barely got The Ford...out The Door!
Ahhh...yeah...
: )
I'm...pretty good..at 'Gathering'...
{and...'Partyin'...: ) }
This...year...will be the Year...of 'Soul'...
Keep Watching....
My Gears...are...Spinning!!!
I'm Counting...on all of my...
Soul...Brothers...and Sisters...
for Support...
I can't tell ya...how excited I am...about THIS!!!
It may take...this year...to get...it all...perfected...
but...
It's gonna be...Fun...getting There!
Ya Ready...for a Ride!?
It's gonna be a Fun...Fun...Fun...Year!!!!
: )
Love...Love...Love...
To Ya!
Barb C.
HAPPY 93rd BIRTHDAY...MOM!!!!
 


3 comments:

Brandon Woline said...

Love this idea! Hope it all works out! Being able to visit you and the rabbit hole at least once a month...how awesome is that, will I be able to control myself...:-)

Simply Iowa said...

Hey....Soul..Brother!: )
Oh My!....
Could be...some Long...Days...and Nights! : )
It's gonna...be Good...
Honey...as we Both Know...
'It's All....Good'..!!!!!
Love ya...
Sweet Pea!
Barb C.

Amy N said...

WAHOOOOO!!!! Can't wait for the ride - proud of you!!!! what fun to look forward to : )