Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The...Only...Thing...that feels Better...than Touching...these Old...Soulful Treasures...is how...they...'Touch'...me back.....

Had a Lovely...day...yesterday...
Playing with...Those...Old...Soulful...Toys...
Down...The Rabbit Hole...: )
I'm on the Road...today...picking up...Furniture!
I want to have the Big Truck...Loaded...Friday!
{It still needs to get into the Shop..Tire...Exhaust!}
It's going to be...a BUSY...next 10 Days!!!!
Holy Smokes!
: )
Hope You...have a Most...Lovely Day...
Love...to ya...
Barb C.


Oh...my....
I Loved....Touching...all of the Old Soulful Treasures...as I packed...yesterday...
The Only Thing....Better....than...'Touching' Them...
is...how...They...'Touched'....me...
back...
It was the most...Peaceful Day....
I have had...in a Long....Long....time....
Lord...I had a Great Day...packing Totes!
As I was packing....I needed a pair of scissors....to clip...and trim....stuff...
Why is it....
When I need a pen.... { I Turn the World...Upside Down....Hunting a Pen!!!}
All I can find...is a Crayon....
and...when I need a pair of Scissors...
all I can lay my hands on...
are ones..that are 16 Inches Long!!!!
I guess...
The Bottom Line is....
The Job...always...gets done....
No Matter....
I had a Sweet Gal...pop down the Rabbit Hole...as I was packing...
When she rounded the corner....
and saw these...in my hand...
She said..."WHOA!!!!!"
hmmm...
I didn't think a Thing...of it...: )
{You should see my Lighter...{oh dear...}
I have Lost...so many...
I use the ones... that we use...to light the Grill...
{I forget...I'm using those...and when folks see me whip it out of the Truck...
and light my Stogie...
They give me...well...a Strange look....
Then...I explain....
I use this... Big Honkin' 10 inch Lighter....
because...
I LOSE EVERYTHING!!!!}
and...
it gets the...'Job'....done...
: )
As I was making my way...down the road....last night...
I glanced up...at the Old Crucifix...I have in my Cluster of Treasures...
hanging from the rear view mirror....
and...I thought...how Very Blessed I am...to have...The Lord...
Always...Riding Shot Gun....
It Truly is...All....About...The Journey....
{He...must Shake His Head...tho...at times... : ) }

No comments: