Sunday, February 10, 2013

On The Road in The Morn!

The Wind....is Blowing Hard...tonight....
It's Howling!!!!!
The Truck...is Ready...I...am not....
Have to Pack!
My Email...was hacked...
Sorry...to Everyone...who was annoyed by it...
I've changed my password...and it should be fine...tomorrow...
To....Vikki...You Are TOO MUCH!!!!
and...I sure Hope..next year... You, Allyson and Amy...will be heading South...with us...Again!
To Nichole...
Sorry...I haven't gotten back to you...It's been Craaaaaaazy!
I didn't run across anything....for you...in the totes...
Maybe...I'll bring a Treasure...Home for you Girls...!
Wanda will be here...around 5:30...
and...I have to get my Shower...and Clothes Packed!
Yikes!
I'll be chatting with you all...
Live....From Nashville....
{I hope...}
Tomorrow Night...or...Tuesday Morn!
Love to Ya...All...!
Hope to See You...
At Heart Of Country!!!!
{we're picking up Pegadoo....en route...oh my... : ) It's gonna be a Wild...Ride!}
Barb C.

No comments: