Saturday, February 9, 2013

I'm getting...my 'Game'...on...oh...my... : )


Pink Fuzzy Slippers....
Steams in the Desert....
Naproxin Sodium...Whoopass {energy drink..I bought a Case...for the trip...: ) : ) : )}
Stogies....Instant Starbucks...Phone...
yeah...
I Got my Game...On...
 
Picked up the Big Twins....yesterday! {Thanks...Joey Glass and Patti...for helping!!!}
Liz and I completely...unloaded and repacked...Every...Single Tote!
I was soooo concerned...I didn't have enough Fabric...for the Show....
I unearthed...SIX FULL TOTES of Fabric...in the Truck....
Liz went through..all the Tools...and Lights....and Cords....
oh my....
We Unloaded the Truck..of all furniture...to get a Clean Start....
Then...loaded 8...of the Beautiful....Convent Windows....
BLESS HER HEART!!!!
My Body...is Stiff as a Board... this Morn!
Every Joint...is Frozen...and Sore!!!
Even all of the joints...in my Fingers!!!
Liz and I Shook...the Massive...Over Sized...Vintage Floral Room Sized Rugs...
{Think...That's why my Fingers are Killing me...today...I never knew..there were soooo many Muscles...in my Fingers! They are all Speaking Loud...this Morn!!!}}
She...and I burst out laughing...as we were about done.... last night...
She was Frozen!
{me too...but...ya get to a point...it doesn't matter...and things...just get numb...}
She said..."Why...Do You Do This!!!! How Do You Keep Going????"
My reply...with a smirk...on my face...
"Cause it's So Much Fun!!! and I Love It!!!"
{if...she had a thought...I was insane....I had Just...Confirmed it!}
We Laughed so hard....she fell into my arms... trying to catch her breath.... from the Insane...Laughter!
oh my....
I can't finish loading...until the Primitive Corner Cupboard is loaded...
I have No Idea...how I'm going to get Everything On!
and...Those Big Twins...are uhhhhh BIG!!!
{and...HEAVY!!!}
Steph offered to come help...for a bit today...I may take her up...on it...and Justin said..he could lend a hand...
It's gonna rain...tomorrow...so...I would prefer...to get it all wrapped up...today...
however...
If...I have to load in the rain...it wouldn't be the first time...: )
{and..it's Far...Better than ICE...or...2 feet of Snow!!!}
Pal, Val...stopped by...and brought some Amazing Fabric....Liz filled her in...on Prior.. 'Nashville'...Escapades!
: )
She's coming down...and is Beyond...Excited!!!!!!!!
We have a Huge Group from Iowa...Heading South!
Peg and her Daughter, Mel... Wanda...Val... Roxanne... Kara....Cindy...{Lady Bug}...Bud...and Renate...
Yeah...it's gonna be a Wild...Ride!
: )
oh my...
I better...get My Game...On...
oh...dear...
Love to ya!
Barb C.
 
{Whew....Think We Better Hang on Tight... like the song says...
It's gonna be...a Hell...of a Ride....
oh my...}
{Just got off the phone...with Pegadoo... oh my...I told her....about ALL...that is going on....: ) {you have no...idea...: ) } I said..if..it was simply...one thing....uhhh...but nope...it's  a 'Flock'... of Interesting...Situations...that are Swirling....around my Head : ) : ) : )...
Ever heard the saying..."On a Wing...and a Prayer'...
my Favorite is...
'Dancin'... on the Edge...of a Razor Blade'....
oh yeah....
{and...I'm Really.... Dancing...in the Kitchen...to "I Got My Game On'...over and over...: )...and Smiling!!! while Peg...is having a Heart Attack...just hearing about it all....}
No Worries!!!
Yep...a little 'Whoopass'...and The Lord... They Keep Me...Grinning!
{Yeah...she thinks I'm Crazy....too...no...Peg...Knows...I'm Crazy...: )
She says.."You Better Have Your Game On!!!
You're Down To The Wire!!! and Keep Suckin' Down The 'Whoopass!!!!"}
ahhhh...
Life...is Good....: )
it's all...about the journey...: )
 
 
 
 

No comments: