Monday, February 25, 2013

Eight Ball...in The Corner...Pocket...: )


Oh My...
I felt like...'Fast Eddie Felson' in the Hustler...
today...
I paced...round...and round...The Rabbit Hole...
Sizing Everything Up...inside my head...
Like..a Pool Shark....
Seeing...which pocket...every ball...shall fall...
Before...
The Break...
{I kept playing...the above Song...over and over...in my head...}
Liz came out...to help...and we did...get some things...done...
I had to take care of Mom's Business...this Morn...
{Thanks, Joy..at HNR...for the HELP!!!}
Then...when I got home...I checked on the Fish...to find my Brand New Heater...had Quit...and the Trough had a Thick...Layer of Ice...on it!!!
I Flew back into Town...and got a new one...Lord....I Pray...the Fish...are O.K.!
Liz...had unloaded and even Cleaned the Ford's Cab Out by the time...I got back!!! YAY!!!
Then...we walked inside...
The Rabbit Hole...
I know...it drives Everyone...Crazy...when I walk...around...like I'm in a Trance......
Especially...like today...
when Liz...was ready to Tare Into The Shop...
But...
I find...it's Much...Easier...Moving Mountains...in my Mind...
than...with our Backs...
Over...and Over...
I can see...a room done...many different ways...in my head...
and...
we have Much...New...coming in...
Some Very...Big...Pieces...
The Funny Thing...was...
Liz and I Both...Really Like...the basic Layout...of The Shop....
We discussed...a few walls...that are going to have to be moved....
and...possibly...a new...Entry...
I'm...Pretty Excited...about the New...Flip!
It's gonna...be a 'Journey'...for..sure...: )
oh...my...
: )
Love...to ya...
Barb C.
 
The Rabbit Hole...'Mascot'....and I...had...about the same...expression...on our faces...as I circled...and paced...throughout the Shop...
oh...my...
oh...my.......
: )
Love...Love...Love...This...Gnarly...Chandelier...
The Rabbit Hole...wouldn't seem...complete...without it...
{Thanks...Tommie...: ) }
The 10 foot...Giant...'Paul Bunyon'...Cupboard....and I... are going to have a Dance...very soon...
He's Moving...to a New...Location...Down...The Rabbit Hole...: )
John..is working his 'Metal Magic'... on another Wonderful...Old Table...
This One...is Going to be...Amazing!
{Liz....Totally...Approved!}
{He has One More...to Go! Then...I'll be Hunting...for More Bones!}

No comments: