Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Don't Fall in Love....with a Dreamer....

As...I sit....
at the Lap Top...
Gazing out the Kitchen Window...this Morn...
The above song...came to mind...
It's Chilly...and Damp... outside the Old...Window...
A worn...blanket of Snow...is keeping Spring..at bay....
Yet...in an instant...watching...this Beautiful Video...and listening to this Amazing song...
by Trisha Yearwood...
{This...may be my Favorite...of all time...}
Takes me back...a lifetime ago...
to...a Beautiful...June Day...in Iowa...
walking along the River....
It had just rained....a Soft...Gentle...Rain...
and...the Sun...was just peeking through...
There was a Mist...in the air...
The Birds...were singing...Happy...for the Fresh...Shower....
Everything...looked...so Green....almost...Like...Emeralds...Sparkling...over the Meadow...
The Flowers...were lifting their heads...to capture...The Sun...breaking through...the Clouds...
Yes...
I remember...
a Lifetime...ago...
What makes...one think...of these things...
out of the Blue...
Don't...know...
Guess...I'm just a 'Dreamer'....
I won't...be sorry...for that....
It was a Wonderful...Visit....
this Chilly Morn....
Feeling the Sun...on my Face....
and...the Warm...Mud...between my toes...
Yes...it was...
Don't fall in love...with a 'Dreamer'...
sometimes...they are difficult...to..'find'...
you think...they are right there with ya...
but...they may be...a World....Away....
a Lifetime...Away...: )
Love...to ya...
Barb C.

{there is a bit...more to this...story...but...I'll save that...for the 'Book'...: ) }


No comments: