Sunday, February 10, 2013

A...Tight...Spot....

Yep...Yesterday...was Nothing...but...
one....massive....
 'Tight Spot'
I remember the first time...I saw
 'O Brother...Where Art Thou"...
I Immediately....connected...with this line...
Seems...my life...has always been.one 'Tight Spot'...
after another....: )
Much...do to my own...making..: )
Yesterday....was no different....
All...that I had relied...upon...
Evaporated....
and...fell away....one by one....
Like Domino's...
I felt like a rock climber....
after reaching for... what appeared to be...solid rocks....to hold onto....
have them...let go.......one...after the other...
Damn...I was in a Tight...Spot...
I almost...threw in...the towel...
But...Thankfully...
I was rescued...by Three Little Angels...
Any One...of them...could have been Driving a Model 'T' Ford...
through a Burning Barn....!
The Big Truck...is almost ready...
and...it's loaded...
'Tight'...
we worked until late...
What a Ride...
oh my...: )
Hope You...have a Most...Lovely Day...
and...your 'Rock'... holds...tight....
if...it should slip...
Listen..for that Old...Model 'T' Ford......: )
with a Driver...wearing...Wings...: )
Yep...It's All...About The Journey....
: )
Barb C.
{I got to thinking....if..you're a Rock...Climber...well...life is a little risky...
and chances are... you might take a tumble now...and then....
Hmmm...would I change...anything...and not climb....?
ahhhh...nope..
so...guess..there will...always..be...a few...tight spots....bumps...scrapes...and bruises...
Tho...I sure don't like 'em....}

No comments: