Thursday, January 17, 2013

With...Wings...at...Rest....

There is Something....
about an Angel....
with His...Wings....at Rest....
A Sadness... that you can immediately...
Feel....at the Bottom...of Your Heart...
If...I were an Angel...at this...moment......
The below image...would be mine....
I was searching for something to take images of...this eve....
because... I hadn't taken any today....
{spent the afternoon...with Mom...and the Nursing Home...Administration...}
My eyes...fell upon... this tiny Angel....in the Cupboard....
I found Him....Sooooo Many Years...ago...
He's...just a fragment...of something...very...very...old...
but...I remember...when I first saw Him...
He...touched me...so....
Just as....He did...once again... tonight....
I feel...like...we Know....each other....somehow....
It was...another...Battle...today...
oh...I can Fight...and...Fiercely... for the Ones...I Love...
and...when it comes...to those...I hold Dear...
I can...be a Force...to Reckon...With....
but...it takes...it's toll...
Most...folks....never see...this...
I saw...this...
when I looked...in the mirror...tonight...
and...when...
I captured...this image....
{my smouldering....singed...wings....don't rest...until...I'm...alone...
and the Battle...
for...today...is Won...}
I Know...this Angel...
He...Knows...me...
Love...to ya...
Barb C.
{Mom...is perking along...
I...may...however... be making surprise...'Visits'...
maybe...at 1...or...3...in the morn...maybe...3...in the afternoon...
but...I'll...be there...: ) }
 {I want...to Thank...The Lord... for Riding...With...today...on my way...to the nursing home...
{ I Prayed...for His...Guidance...
He...Kept...me...Together...and...On Point...
I...am...Grateful...
That...was...tuff...: )}
{They want to put Mom...on Sedatives...because...she's been...crying out...for...'Help'...
and was...Sure...I'd agree to that....
Ooooops!!!!
ahhhh...
Not...So....Much....: ) }
oh...dear....
oh...frickin'....my....
: ) : ) : )
oh....my....: )
if you saw...smoke...coming...from the Heartland....: )
Ya...Know...where it was coming from....: )
oh.........my......
I So... Wish....I could take Care of Mom...
Here...
This...Breaks...My Heart....
I...am...Broken...
Damn It....
 
 
 

I Love...This Piece... It's Hand Cut...Paper....from an Old...Old.... East Amana, Iowa Home...
This...is also...in German... I have no idea...what it says...but... I Think...Feel...in my Heart...I would...Love it....

No comments: