Sunday, January 6, 2013

Why...Baby...why?

This...Is one of the most...Beautiful...Clock Cases...I have ever seen....
It broke...my Heart....to see a Battery Operated..Movement...had been put in it....
They even cut a hole...in the back...for the battery...door....: ( : ( : (
I couldn't leave it...
I Simply....Could...Not....
{Had to play George Jones..."Why Baby... Why" on the post below...
That's...Exactly..what was Running through my mind....when I saw this....}
MUCH...Better... already!
{I had that movement out...in 2 minutes!!! When I couldn't find my Little Screw Driver...I grabbed...the Butcher Knife!!!}
I'm going to work on it....and make something....useful...out of it...
Yet...I'll do..NOTHING....that can't be easily reversed....someday....should it fall into hands...that can....make it...Whole...again....

No comments: