Thursday, January 10, 2013

Troubadour

I just looked up...the definition...of 'Troubadour'... oh my...Sheri hit the Nail...on the Head...
I Love...Love...Love... my Music...
I have always said..."It's...Poetry...set to Tune"...
{This..is why...I fought...all day...with  the computer...it wouldn't let me hear...my music...}
I have Always...always...Loved this Song...and...Thanks...to Sheri F., and the Cat.... I Love it...All the More!
Yes...it's All...About The Journey... : )
 
"Sometimes...I feel like Jesse James...
Still Trying to make a name...
Knowing ...Nothings...gonna Change...what I am..."
A...Sweet...little Gal...{ Sheri F.}
sent me...a Lovely e-mail...
including this Wonderful George Strait...tune....
saying...it reminded her...of me...
I consider....that a Huge compliment...
I'll be sharing some...BIG NEWS...with ya....
Tomorrow..: )
{save your pennies...
and...
PACK YOUR BAGS!!!!
We're goin' on a Little Trip...
Mid February!!!}
Love...to ya..
Barb C.
{I prefer...the lines...
"I still...Raise a Little Cain...with The Boys"... : ) }
{and...Girls... : ) }
and...to...Heck...with the.."Damned...Old Mirror"...
 
{Thanks...to Daughter, Liz...
My Computer...gave me Major Fits...today...it took me HOURS...trying to get it right...and...many calls...to computer folk...
{The Frickin' Cat...ran across the keyboard....and did something to my settings...GRRRRR!} 
Then I talked with Liz...she said.."Shut it completely down...and turn it back on"...
Gee...that saved me a couple hundred bucks...: )
{guess...we all need a little 'Down Time'...: ) }
Thank God...for Smart...Children...
 
 
 

2 comments:

Pam said...

I'm packin my bags for Mid-February! I'm not ready and very nervous about it right now! I'll be excited when I feel like I have a handle on it! A million things have to get done between now and then! Know what I mean!!

Simply Iowa said...

Hey...Pam!
Yes...I know...what ya mean...
However...I have made myself...a Promise...
This...is going to be a 'FUN'... year...
and... no matter what comes my way... I'm going to take it... like an Old Willow...Tree...
The difficulties...in life...are going to hit...no matter...It's all in how we...take them...
I choose...to have fun... Life...is Short... and...it's All About The Journey...
Let's...just..Enjoy the Ride..
Can't wait to see ya...
Love..to ya!!!
Barb C.